Chapter 1

Levi walked towards the public skating rink where he would be meeting his friend, Hanji Zoe. He walked towards the entrance of the rink wearing his tinted glasses and hoodie as a disguise.

Levi is a well known figure skater. He's cold to others ever since his father left his mother for another woman and years after that, his mother died because of cancer. He stayed with his uncle until he finished college and found a job. He continued his skating career to get a scholarship for college, which he finished as a high ranked student and brought home dozens of medal from his academic and non-academic activities,including two gold medals from The Olympic figure skating.

"Where's that sh*tty glasses?" he mumbled and looked at his wrist watch. He took out his phone and texted her multiple times. He made himself late today so his friend would be there before him, but he's wrong. Hanji was never early. She is Levi's personal tailor, always making and designing something new and unique to catch people's attention.

"Hey shorty!!" Hanji screamed as she neared Levi. She wrapped him in a tight hug as Levi make a disgusted look on his face.

"Get off me, four eyes." He growled, making Hanji chuckle.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today..." Hanji told him as they sat on the bench and put on their skates. "Who am I kidding, you always wake up on the wrong side of bed." She laughed as Levi rolled his eyes.

They glide around the skating rink, talking about the new costume Hanji is currently creating. "Make it more elegant and ---" Levi stopped talking as he hear his favorite  song, Happier. "Let's dance, duets. I know you memorized my routine with Ral." Levi smirked, Hanji smiled as They went to their positions.

'Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms.'

Hanji slowly glide to Levi and spins. She stopped in front of Levi and curtsied. Levi bowed and took her hand. They gracefully glide together and feel the music. People stopped and began to watch their unexpected performance.

'Cause baby you look happier, you do
My friends told me one day I'll feel it too.'

Hanji smiled towards the audience and waved. Levi on the other hand, rolled his eyes and haven't shown any emotion what so ever. They continued to perform until a boy fell to the ground and the skating duo didn't have the time to stop or move to the side to avoid colliding to the boy. The boy closed his eyes and waited for the impact when nothing came.

A person wearing a black hoodie and face mask quickly skated towards the boy, encasing him in their arms and skating away from the duo. Levi and Hanji quickly stopped and glided to the boy as he was put down and checked for injuries. The boy shook his head indicating that he doesn't have any injuries. The anonymous person quickly skated away from the child and exit the skating rink, putting on their skate guards and running to a bench to take of their skates.

"Are you okay kid?" Levi asked as the kid look at them.

"Yes, sir. I'm sorry for ruining your performance." The kid frowned and looked down.

"No, it's okay, darling. No need to apologize. In this case, we should apologize. If that man wasn't there, we might injured you now. We're sorry." Hanji explained and smiled at the kid and patted his back. The kid smiled as he looked at them both. His eyes widen in realization.

"You're Hanji Zoe and Levi Ackermann!" The young man squealed in happiness. " I love you both so much!! you're my idol, Mr. Ackermann!! I love your original costumes, Ms. Zoe! Can I have a hug?" The kid rambles.

"Thank you and yes, you can." Hanji smiled as she hugged the kid and motioned Levi to do the same. Levi doesn't like giving people hugs, let alone a child. But in this case, he gave the child a hug.

"Thank you so much!! I should go. My sister might be wondering where I am now. Goodbye!" The child smiled and slowly skated away.

"Maybe we should go too." Hanji said.

"Let's go." They bowed and skated to the exit. they put on their skate guards and walked to a bench to take their skates off. They walked out of the building and called a taxi. As they are waiting, they saw the hooded figure. Levi was about to approach the man when they jumped towards a moving black convertible car. They landed perfectly inside the car as a guy in the backseat laughed and put an arm around their shoulder. The car speed off just Levi was about to take a step closer to the guy wearing a black hoodie.

"I wanna know your name, but okay..." Levi mumbled.

in a short wait, their taxi came and they went to Hanji's apartment to make themselves some dinner. "That guy must be a hockey player, he moves so quick." Hanji said while slurping her ramen.

"I think not, because according to an article that I once read, the shortest man who played hockey was five feet and three inches." Levi explained before drinking his tea.

"You don't play hockey, shorty." Hanji said scrolling on her phone. " Oh, yeah here's the article. His name is Roy Woters and he is infact feet feet three inches. Congratulations, smartass." Hanji smirked and ate her noodles.

"What ever, four eyes."