Chapter 21

Y/n silently packed her belongings with Bertholdt and Reiner. "I going to miss Japan. I enjoyed my time here. we should visit next time." Bertholdt said quietly.

"Yeah, we should." Reiner said. They began talking to each other, joining Y/n in the process.

"Y/n are you listening?"

"Y/n."

"Y/n?"

Y/n looked at them both before popping her bubble of thoughts. "Oh yeah."

"Oh yeah, you really are listening to us. You like Levi huh?" Reiner said.

"What?! No! He's my best friend!"  Y/n said while folding more clothes.

"Yeah. Friends." Reiner said.

The group was ready to go to the airport and go home, but they are not ready to leave Japan.

Y/n is not ready to Leave Levi behind again.

Y/n took out her phone and just sat on their couch. She sighed as she opened her Instagram, which was still blowing up from the picture of Levi that she posted. She was scrolling through bunch of comments that were asking about Levi, when she saw an instagram user that said, 'I saw them a bunch of times. They were walking around like they've known each other around. Visit my page to see the pictures.'.

She raised an eyebrow at the comment but got to the user's page without  a second thought. Her eyes widen as she see a bunch of pictures of Levi and her. "What the hell??" She said to herself.

She scrolled to the numerous photos of them. The camera point of view looks like it was behind them or beside them. She looks at the user's name and immediately she laughed.

LEVIxY/N

"Holy crap! Bertholdt and Reiner come here! Look at this account." She said and Bertholdt and Reiner immediately walked to her. "Look at this! Levi x Y/n account. That's never going to happen." Bertholdt and Reiner smirked at her.

"You told us that you like Levi... Stop joking around, Y/n. I ship it a lot." Reiner said.

Y/n looked at them and raised an eyebrow again. "Get away from me, Reiner." She said and exited Instagram.

Reiner raised his hands in defeat and laughed as her reaction. They went to their separate ways. Tomorrow is the day they will  be going to the airport, and Levi was the one helping them get there.

They had their dinner and went to bed. It's going to be a long way tomorrow.

Y/n woke up at 4:30 in the morning, which is too early for them and even her dad. She tried to sit up but she can't because of the weight on top of her abdomen. She looked down and smiled seeing Bertholdt's head on her stomach and arms hugging her uninjured arm. She slowly took away her arm and Bertholdt began finding it but he failed so he ended up cuddling her stomach in his sleep.

Y/n gently patted Bertholdt's head and let him sleep. She took her phone that was next to her and check her social medias, mostly reading articles and news reports. When she thought that Bertholdt is finally waking up, she was wrong. He just moved, going on top top of her and laying on her chest. Y/n's eyes widen and her body tensed up, but remembered that Bertholdt have done that multiple times in the past. She put her hand on top of Berholdt's head and distanced her injured arm away from her body and Bertholdt's.

"You're not waking up sooner, huh?" She said. Bertholdt made no movement at all. "I guess I'm going back to sleep." Y/n went back to sleep since it's too early.

Later, movements woke up her. Bertholdt sat up in front of her, rubbing his eyes and as soon as he realized that he slept on top of Y/n, he turned red. "O my gad... I'm so sorry I slept on top of you again." He apologized but Y/n only laughed.

"It's alright, Bert. You've done it a couple of times, and atleast you're comfortable."

Bertholdt apologized again and helped her up. Reiner came out from the bathroom with a towel on his shoulder. They took it as a clue that Reiner already taken a bath. Bertholdt helped Y/n with putting on the waterproof arm protector before walking to his pile of clothes that he prepared last night. He took his shower as Reiner helped Y/n with  putting on her leg protector, which isn't easy to put on. After Bertholdt took his shower, he prepared a shower chair for Y/n, so she could take her bath by herself.

She got her things and went in the bathroom to take her shower.

They took their breakfast. The group was getting ready to leave when a knock on the door sounded. Reiner opened the door and Levi was already there at their door. Y/n can't look  him in the eye as she realized that she'll miss another birthday of her best friend.

They took all their belongings and put them all in Levi's car truck. Levi was the one driving and F/n was on the passenger seat, while Y/n was in the back with Berthold and Y/n. He couldn't help but look at her in the rear view mirror with eyes that held sadness in them. He drove them to the airport, trying not to think that Y/n was leaving him, again.

Levi waited with Y/n on the side as they fall in line to go in the plane. "So... This is a goodbye again." Levi said quietly.

"I think so. I'm so sorry, Levi. I Promi-"

"No, don't promise." Levi said, shutting her up.

Y/n looked down with embarrassment. "Sorry."

They were the last ones that will board the plane so they waited. Y/n looked at Levi but he was not looking at her. She gently tapped his arm and said, "Last hug?"

Levi rolled his eyes once and gave in. Y/n hugged him tightly and he did the same. He inhaled her scent for the last time and held it in, memorizing every little thing that reminds him of her.

Y/n pulled him even closer, putting her face on his neck. She pulled away and smiled at Levi before kissing him on the cheek and let him go completely. She gave him the last smile he'll see.

"Bye, Levi."

She turned away and boarded the plane, banishing completely.

Levi stayed until the plane flew away.

He went home and took out his phone and looked at the last picture of Y/n in his phone.

A blurred picture of Y/n on his lap. The picture was blurred but you can still see her face. Her eyes were slightly opened and her mouth was slightly agape.

He smiled as a single tear slide down his cheek.