Chapter 8

Two months time skip

"Levi?" Petra asked, walking into the changing room. "When are you coming out?" She said, peeking behind the curtain.

"Just a minute." Levi said looking down at his phone.

"What's that?"  Petra asked, walking towards Levi's sitting position.

Levi quickly turned off his phone and looked at Petra with an annoyed expression on his face. "It's private."

"Oh... Okay. There are two more performers before us, so... Just be ready." Petra informed Levi before going back to Oluo.

Levi rolled his eyes and unlocked his phone again. He looked through pictures of a boy and a girl. He smiled and stared at it for a few seconds, admiring their connection before scrolling down to see more. He didn't even know that it's their time for their performance, until Petra barged into the room, pulling Levi from his seat and running to go to the rink. They took off their skate guards and went to perform.

Gliding to the middle of the ice, Levi scanned the audience. His eyes widen as he saw Y/n smiling at him. He ignored it and posed with Petra, Holding her waist and her right hand.

'You were the shadow to my light, Did you feel us. Another start, You fade away'

The pair began to move according to the beat, just like they practice. They moved so graceful together that some may assume that they really are a couple. They did the jumps very carefully and land perfectly.

'Where are you now
Was it all in my fantasy
Where are you now
Were you only imaginary
Where are you now.'

They did the Triple Axel beautifully causing the crowd to cheer them even more, including Y/n.

Levi lifted Petra off the ice with one arm and glided gracefully without losing his balance. Petra was carefully place back to the ice and they held hands together. Levi flashes everyone with fake smiles to make it look like he was feeling the music but in reality, he was even enjoy a second with his partner. He looked around the audience as they glide near the glass of the rink and saw a smiling Y/n in front of him, her eyes filled admiration.

His smile disappeared as he looked away.

'I'm faded, I'm faded.
So lost, I'm faded.'

They did their final jump and posed in the middle of the rink, smiling towards the audience and bowed to show that they're done. They slowly skated towards the exit of the rink, putting on their guards before getting off the ice.

Y/n approached Petra and gave her a hug. "You did amazing." she turned to Levi. "You did too. You nailed all the jumps. I'm so proud of you." Y/n said politely.

"Tch."

Y/n still smiled at him. Knowing current mood, she patted him on the shoulder and went to go with Bertholdt.

"And now for the next skaters. Y/n and Bertholdt Hoover, representing Canada."

Y/n and Bertholdt skated towards the center and posed.

'Not tryna be indie,
Not tryna be cool.
Just tryna be in this,
Tell me how you choose.'

The lair glided slowly towards each other then backwards. They move together and did some choreographies, and some of those moves are very touchy but both skaters are doing it as professionals.

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you.'

Y/n looked at the audience with a smile and saw Levi give them a disgusted look. She ignored that and smiles at him.

They began to move somehow quicker and did more jumps that are according to the beats. The crowd goings wild as the jumps began to get harder and the music gets faster.

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you.'

They did a Quad Axel with grace and synchronisation. The crowd cheers as they land with perfection.

The second chorus came and Y/n was currently on a hand to hand lift.

'Baby, I'm right here,
I'll hold you when things go wrong.
I'll be with you from dusk till dawn,
Baby, I'm right here.'

Bertholdt lifted her higher and threw her high up, just like they practiced. Y/n landed perfectly and smiled at Bertholdt as the audience screamed, shouted and cheered them. The music is coming to an end and the pair did their finally triple Toeloop before doing hand choreographies and posing in the center as the music end.

'I'll be with you from dusk till dawn
Baby, I'm right here.'

The crowd cheered as they bowed and waved towards the audience. They glided to the exit and put on their guards so they can walk on the floor without anything to worry about falling and damaging the surface.

Eren Yeager walked towards them and hugged both of them. "I'm so proud of you guys. You both did great!" He let go and Reiner came to hug them next.

"You nailed all of your jumps!! ai love it! Congratulations both of you!" Petra hugged them. Levi looked at the pair from afar and crossed his arms on his chest.

"You did great...You're perfect..." He muttered, mimicking Petra's high pitch voice. "I'm perfect." He said, proudly before checking out the score boards.

Their country's name began going up the score board and under began to do so too.

3rd- Korea

2nd-

1st-

"Congratulations everyone!!" Petra screamed and pulled Levi from his seat, again. Levi didn't even get the chance to see who's first and second.

all of the pairs began to skate towards the first, second and third podium. The Korean got on to their podium first before Petra hopped on to the second podium.

Just in 2nd place?

Levi looked behind him and saw Y/n and Bertholdt skating happily before Bertholdt took Y/n by the waist and lifted her up to the highest podium.

They won?

Canada won?

Levi hopped on the second podium and stood next to Petra. Petra was still happy after winning second, unlike Levi who is feeling hatred.

All pairs are given medals according to their place and flowers, chocolate flowers. All of them smiled for the camera. Except for Levi, who is looking at the pair next to him with a mixture of sad and angry glare.

'I should be the one up there.'