Chapter 32: Trouble (Part 2)

Trouble (Part 2)

Josh's POV

I entered my second period maths class with Ryder and we went to sit at our usual seat at the back. After Lexie left on Saturday, I invited the guys over to play video games. Ryder had beaten me in the game Mortal Combat and he was still gloating.

"Dude, I so whipped your ass on Saturday and I know I could do it again." He boasted with a grin on his face.

"It was just pure luck." I replied folding my arms.

Ryder rolled his eyes. "Nah man, I'm just better than you. Just admit it." He replied cockily.

"Sure. Keep telling yourself that." I said and he just shook his head at me.

The teacher was still not here as yet and everyone in the class took this opportunity to have their own conversation. Suddenly, the classroom door burst open. I looked up to see a girl standing in the doorway. I think her name is Rebecca Miles. She was a nice girl that I had a few classes with and she would talk to me occasionally. She was scanning the room frantically with a frightened expression on her face. He eyes then land on mine and I looked at her with a curious expression.

"Joshua! Joshua!" She finally screamed. "I-it's Alexandra!" When I heard her name, I jumped up from my seat instantly, my heart racing in my chest.

"What is it? Is she hurt?" I asked desperately running to the door.

"I saw some boy grabbed her and dragged her away. I don't know his name. I followed them and saw that they went behind the bleachers. I left quickly to come and find you. He didn't see me though." She said in a rush.

I didn't wait until she was finish talking before I rushed out of the classroom. If the teacher was here she couldn't have stopped me, because I wouldn't have cared less for class right now. I felt terror spread throughout my entire body. I have never felt so much fear in my life like the fear I was feeling now.

If that bastard lays a hand on her, I will break every bone in his body. He would not be able to distinguish his legs from his arms. Pumping my feet to go faster, I pushed the main doors open and head to the bleachers.

When I reach the bleachers, I looked around frantically wondering where they could be. I then spot a door that was behind the bleachers that no one uses. I dashed for it and swung the door open. I felt my blood boiled at the sight in front of me.

Troy was standing over Lexie in the corner of the room. He turned around when I entered. I looked down at Lexie on the floor and I felt my heart crumble from the sight of her. She was in a small ball on the floor sobbing. She looked up at me and seeing the fear in her eyes, I wanted to go over to her and comfort her.

Angrily, I looked back to Troy and clench my fist. I have never felt this much rage before. I wanted to go over there and rip him to shreds. Let him pay for what he did to Lexie. Propelled by my anger, I dashed for him. However, realizing my intentions, he dodged my punch.

"Nice of you to drop in, Joshua." He said, an evil smirk on his face. Seeing red, I quickly grabbed him by his shirt collar and this time he was not quick enough as I shoved him up against the wall.

"You scumbag!" I shouted as my fist connected with his jaw. I pulled my hand back to punch him again, when someone held on to my hand and shoved me to the side. I turned to see Luke Grant. He and Troy were friends. I have seen them hanging out together in the hallways.