Chapter 36: Sleepover

Sleepover

Josh's POV

Hunter looked at me with wide eyes, before he grinned at me. "Come on, dude. You can't keep this hot chick to yourself. You should share her." He smirked, raking his eyes on Lexie's body over my shoulder.

Hearing him say that, I lost it. Anger boil through me again as I gripped him by his shirt collar and punched him in his face. He staggered back a little from the force of my punch, but a group of boys that were behind him held him up from falling. Blood was pouring from his nose as he glared at me.

"Don't you ever talk about my girlfriend in that way ever again. Do you hear me?" I said in a threatening tone. Without waiting for a response, I spun around to face Lexie and took her hand in mine. I walked over to a couch in a corner and sat down, pulling Lexie into my lap.

"Well he got it good. He apparently had no idea who he was dealing with." Lexie said grinning.

"Yeah. He got me so mad, looking at you like some piece of meat." I said annoyed and Lexie chuckled.

"It's a good thing he got what he deserved then." Lexie said smiling at me. "You know, I'm not really into this violence thing, but seeing you so possessive, was really hot." I chuckled at what she said and smirked at her.

"Oh yeah?" I said raising one of my eyebrows, loving this daring side of her.

"Yep." She answer smacking her lips together creating a popping sound. I pulled her head down to mine and kissed her lightly on her lips. We were pulled apart by Stacy's voice.

"Lexie!" Stacy called rushing toward us. "I saw the commotion. What happened?"

Lexie pulled away from me and looked at her friend. "Some douche-bag tried to touch me, but he was taken care off. I'm fine, though." Lexie said grinning.

"Oh thank God!" Stacy said heaving a sigh of relief.

"By the way, where were you?" Lexie asked Stacy as she got up from my lap. "I was looking all over for you."

"I was in one of the rooms in the back playing truth or dare with some people." She answered, pointing in the direction of the game room.

"Girl, I was worried. I thought some guy was taking advantage of you or something." Lexie said crossing her arms over her chest.

"I am not that drunk." Stacy said rolling her eyes. "I'm ready to go now. You guys ready?"

"Yes we are." I said getting up from the couch as well and Lexie nodded her head in agreement. "Come on, let's get the others. Ashton will drive his car and Brandon will drive mine, seeing as how they are the only ones who hadn't had more than one beer tonight." I added as we went to look for our friends. We found them soon after and we all got in the cars and left the party.

Even though this party did not go as planned and was cut short because we were no longer in the party mood, it was truly an eventful night.

*~*~*

Lexie's POV

Today was Wednesday and the final bell had just rang for the day and I went to my locker to meet up with my friends. We all agreed to meet up at my locker because they were coming over to my house. Exams are coming up and we were going to study together and they were going to sleepover afterwards. When I reached my locker, they were already there.

"Hey guys." I greeted as I began putting the books that I didn't need into my locker.

"Hey girl." Stacy said giving me a smile.

"Hi." Sam said. After I got the books that I needed, I closed my locker and looked at my friends.

"Okay. Let's go." I said and we head to the school's main door.