Chapter 31: Trouble (Part 1)

Trouble (Part 1)

My eyes flew open the next morning and the first thing I realized was that I was in a strange room. The second thing was that there was a weight on my waist indicating I was not alone in the bed. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I slowly turned around to see Josh sleeping, his hands still wrapped tightly around my waist.

I smiled as I watched him sleep. He was so adorable when he was sleeping. His hair was falling into his eyes as he breathes softly. His features looked soft and peaceful as he slept, it was like he was an innocent boy instead of the bad boy I once knew and was accustomed to. I raised my hands and brush it over his jaw line softly. I saw his long lashes fluttering and he opened his eyes revealing his blue eyes.

"Hi." I said giving him a smile.

"Hi gorgeous." He said smiling back at me. His voice was heavy with sleep and it sounded sexy. "How did you sleep?"

"Like a baby." I grinned. I was about to get up from the bed, but Josh pulled me back down.

"Let's stay like this for a little bit more." He stated, wrapping his arms around me again.

"But Josh, we have to get up. Plus, I need to use the bathroom." I replied and he pouted his lips.

"Fine." He said and let go of my waist. I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek and got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I used the bathroom, brush my teeth and exited the bathroom. Josh was lying on his back with his hands behind his head.

"What time is it?" I asked. He turned his head to look at me when I walked up to him.

"It's 8:00am." He replied getting up from the bed and went into the bathroom. I went back to the bed and lay down. His bed was so comfortable, I could stay on it all day. A few minutes later, Josh exited the bathroom and went into his drawer and took out a shirt to put on.

"What do you have planned for today?" He asked turning around to face me.

"Stacy, Sam and I are supposed to meet at the mall at 11:00am. I'm supposed to leave now to get home and do something before I get ready but you're bed is so comfy. I would stay in it all day." I said sighing contentedly.

"Why do I get the feeling you like this bed more than me?" He asked smirking at me.

"So what if I do?" I asked challengingly. He came and lie down beside me, propping up his upper body to lean over me. He brought his lips down on mine ever so slightly and brushed his lips against mine.

"Can the bed do this?" He asked teasingly then kissed me lightly.

"Nope." I answered, giggling a little. He leaned from over me and lay back on the bed pulling me with him. I straddled his hips and brought my lips on his again for another kiss. He wrapped his arms around my waist and deepened the kiss. The kiss became heated, rough and demanding.

This kiss was different from all our other kisses. It was like we could not get enough of each other. It was intense; filled with desire and passion. I broke my mouth from his and kiss along his jaw line. I trailed small kisses from his jaw line to his neck and I heard him took in a sharp intake of breath. I smiled at his reaction, feeling good that I could do this to him.

"Lexie..." He breathed out, "You need to stop. I won't be able to control myself." Smiling up at him, I kissed back up to his mouth and he took control again and kissed me. It was like I couldn't have enough of him. I wanted to run my hands all over his body and be lost in this moment of bliss, but I knew I had to stop. I was not ready for the next step yet and he knew that.

Pulling away for air, we rest our forehead on each other trying to catch our breath. There was an unspoken communication between us and I knew that he would not rush me. Knowing this made me smile. He being patient and understanding made me love him even more.