Dinner And A Ball

***Ava's P.O.V

I look at myself in the floor length mirror. I was in complete awe of myself. Naomi, Addilyn, and Ambria had done a wonderful job on my hair and make up. Abd the dress was beautiful

   I was wearing floor length, long sleeved, emerald colored, velvet dress that reavealed my back and dipped to show a bit of cleavage in the front. It pooled around my feet like water and was form fitting. I was wearing a pair of green strappy heels that I knew I would break an ankle if I tried to run in them. My hair had been curled lightly and loosely pinned on top of my head. Strands came down to frame my face, which was painted in red lipstick and a smokey eye. My eye lashes looked a mile long and there was a rosey color to my cheeks.

   They had sprayed some sort of liquid on my face and said it would ensure that my make up wouldn't come off while I was eating.

   "Uh . . . I . . . you . . . wow." They all giggled and laughed at my reaction and Naomi clapped twice.

   "Now, I will go and see of the boys are done and then you all will go be ready to meet the guest in the dining room." With that, she walks off. I turn back to the mirror and take a deep breath as I wipe imaginary dust off my dress.

***Unknown P.O.V

   As I get ready for dinner tonight, I run back through the plan for tonight. There was no way it could fail, not like last time. I had been sure stabbing her with the poisoned blade would have gotten rid of her, but it hadn't. This time I was going to make sure the job got done. And while the planet is in turmoil, my king will come in and conquer this dreadful planet.

   I grin as I tuck the dagger into the inside my coat pocket. This time, her head is coming off.

***Dazz's P.O.V

   We were ready and go to leave just as a knock sounds at the door. I walk over and open it. Mom is standing at the door and she gasps when she sees all of us.

   "Oh, my boys! You look so handsome!" She does around, clutching us to her in death grip hugs.

   "Calm down, mom. Is she ready?" She steps back and wipes the tears from her eyes.

   "Yes, I was coming to get you." I nod and look at the others.

   "Ready?" They nod and we walk off.

   We come up to the door and I open it. I stop in my tracks, filling the doorway with my body. I barely register the others bumping into my back and cursing. My heart was going a mile a minute as I look at Ava. She looked beautiful in her dress and her hair piled on top of her head.

   She smiles shyly and looks at her feet. I come out of my stupor and stride over to her. I tilt her chin up to look at me and when she meets my eyes I kiss her.

   I pull away after a minute and notice that her cheeks were slightly more flushed then they had been when I walked in. I grin her and kiss her cheek.

   "You look beautiful." She bites her lower lip and looks down. I pull her head up by her chin again. "Don't hide from me. You're beautiful. I love you." She smiles and leans into me.

   "I love you too. You look amazing. So handsome." I grin as male satisfaction goes through me.

   "All yours, baby." She lays her forehead on my chest and wraps her arms loosely around my waist.

   "Better be." I smile and kiss the top of her head.

   "As sweet as this moment is, I'm afraid I'm going to have to say break it up and lets go." I look back and scowl at Rhett. He grins and walks up to clap a hand on my back. He smiles at Ava and brings her hand up to his lips. She laughs and smacks him on the head. I smile with satisfaction and wrap a possessive arm around her waist.