I'm not crying!

The field is a little chaotic since there is some trouble in handling students' first summoning their own first familiar. Especially creatures that have elements power that could bring natural disaster. 

"Can somebody lent a hand?" Someone yelled as he shields his face from the rushing wind. "Somebody got Torpedo!!"

Zackarian that did not start anything yet decide to help and looks at trio that busy looking at each other till he eyes landed on a little bunny that leans her face on Kuroshi's shoulder. He puzzle as he can see tiredness from her slumped shoulder.

"Hey..."Zackarian was about to reach her when suddenly Mars scream, changing Zackarian focus back to red hair boy. "What's wrong?"

"I think we should help that fox--I mean, Heroine's group! Look! That electric shock seems to look very dangerous!!" Mars pointing his finger frantically at a direction which it was not even Heroine group, but a yellow creature with two long ears and long whipped tail are already look dangerous enough, so he decides to let off but did not let Mars follow him behind.

"Sigh, nice distraction Mars." Both of them fist bump at each other and look back bunny that soon regain her posture. Her cheeks still have a line of blood stains that she calmly rubs her cheeks with the glove of water on her palms. Seeing Marshes cleaning her face in such a bunny-like tightening the boys' heart as their point of view on Marsher are already look like a legit bunny.

After she had cleans, she looks up and surprises to see both of capture male characters before her are staring her intently with red ears easily to be seen. But luckily they snapped back to reality when she wave her hand before them frantically. 

"What am I thinking!? He's a boy!" Mars hit himself back to reality as he felt he should not let himself sway in 'that' way.

"Crap I nearly died from that cuteness." Kuroshi hold his nose bridge tightly as if he was afraid he might getting a nosebleed. After the both of male already regain their composure, Kuroshi ask her in worry tone same as Mars.

"What's with that? Your eyes are bleeding out of nowhere." Mars said while holding her shoulder which earn a flinch from Marsher. She only shook her head frantic and try not to look behind her as many particle light mana still floating around.

"More like you were crying actually."Kuroshi said as he take a look closer on Marsher petite face within his palms on her cheeks. Mars jump in surprise when a male is holding another male face, which it was already look way too intimate to be called as a friend. 

"I'm not crying."

While Mars head filled with dangerous thought, Kuroshi eyes widen when he notice something  new within his little bunny pupils, it sharp and slanted like a cat eyes..like a demon eyes. Before he was able to ask her any further, something pull both of them away from each other. Marsher look up and jump when she saw Zackrian was staring her intently in an annoying way. W-what did I do wrong!? 

Then she looks down on her feet and find the ground was less scarier than anything in the world, Zackarian that soon narrow glance at his other side to see Kuroshi also reply those emerald eyes with his simple darken glare. Hit the hand that held his collar, Kuroshi put his hands in his pockets casually and look away as if nothing is happening. Their background still having a fighting between students that struggle to hold the familiars' animosity, however, both of them has their own battlefield, mentally.

"..." Kuroshi let out a click-tongue of frustration. "You should have taken care little bunny more."

"??" Zackarian puzzled at first but then he got a hint when he looks Marsher that still looking on the ground. Marsher fiddle with her fingers anxiously, still waiting another preach or something else she doesn't want to imagine. A big hand that pat on her head made her jumps, geez how many times this bunny need to jumps actually, Zack pat the little bunny head many times till he kneel one leg to see her closer.