Trouble Mix Up (Part 1)

Another day come again, Arain have been sleeping in her own made up hole. After all, she is a formal rabbit. The hole somehow need a little bit modification, because her normal human body cannot sleep comfortably like previous life.

"Puuu..."Arain complained as she wear her rabbit hood and put Jack in her pocket.

"Dumb bunny."

"Huh?" She puzzled by Jack sudden insult in early morning.

"You still have many to learn." He said.

"Am I?" She said as she steps out from her nest, cleaning the dirt around her body. As for her body odor, she went to running in the forest that naturally locate behind the school building. But to no one notification, no one ever relize that there was a field of lavender and many other kind flowers sprout there.

The moment she finally arrive the middle of the forest, she smile brightly at the scene. The wind breeze swept across the field, carried the gentle scent. There is a reason why she been walking there, without waiting anymore, she diving into  heap of lavender as she continue by rolling herself.

After a while rolling, she finally stop and lift her head in the air as she hear the bell ringing from a far. "Oh, I'm late." She stand up and shake her head that have many petals and also dried leaves. "I don't have taking bath! MUAHAHAHA!"

Hearing the bell ringing again, she frantically remember and sprint toward direction lead her out from the forest. However, as she left, someone behind tree also walk out from hiding spot with the face contain to hold the laughter.

The class as usual, filled many students, chattering is their daily basis until the teacher came into the class to silent them all. The group that most eye catching among the students of course the ikemens group plus with a beautiful innocent girl. The ikemens feature was eye candy, in a meanwhile the heroin in everyone girls' eyes are just an eyesore. As much they want to vanquish their jelousy on her. They unable to do it so as much as some of the ikemens often stay by her side at certain time it was impossible to approach, especially since legendary bully Arain Hertfelt dissapear.

"Sigh, I miss Arain-sama." A group of girls complaint. 

"Me too." The other girl said. "Even though she likes to commanding us like some slaves. It feel empty without her."

They all nod in agreement, the ikemens among the group irks at them as they just hear the most awful  joke. 

"Dang, I can't bileve what I just heard." Mars said with his eyes filled with disdain at what he just hear.

"Oui, we share the same opinion, it bleed my ears." The ladykiller that called himself as Valentino.

"Mars, come on. I also worried about her. I went to search her at entire dorm." The heroin said with worried tone. " And I don't see her at all. As if, she never come at all."  She laughing secretly at her discover, if the villainess was missing due to her plan last 5 months ago and still there is no her sign, that's mean her planned did work.

But that strange, the hreoin thought as she holding her chin, Marsher De Mellow was never supposed to exist in this otome game world. The other ikemens saw their heroin was thinking deeply, probably thinking about Arain's disappearance, so they shrugged. Kuroshi didn't even bother to look at her at all, his mind was totally preocuppied by something else that he unconsciously slip out the mischivious smile that swoon all the girls in the classroom.

"Kuroshi." He turn to someone who called him.

"What is it?" He answer it with boredoom toward Amarino.

"There is something I need to talk about." Amarino said while fixed his spectacles. 

"Sorry, I don't have mood now." He bluntly answer without batting an eyes.