Sweetness Crave Her Eyes (Part 3)

I did not edit yet....I'm so lazy recently....Ahh, I want to snuggle inside my blankets...

Previously~

"Kuroshi-san..."

"What is it?" He rubs her shoulder gently while place kisses many times on her head, it works as she gradually slows the tremble in her core. She buried her head into his chest to hear Kuroshi calming but increase heartbeat.

"Don't ever open it." She hoarsely said with a hint of fear.

She already sees something unpleasant. And now, she cannot unsee it.

Students seemed to be eager as today will be their first time to shine in an important occasion to obtain their very own familiar. However, among them, there is a certain bunny feel gloomy today even though she was eating her one of favorite snacks. Her recent discovery of increasing eyesight powers lead her to conclude that it might be due to frequent having high-grade carrots, but there is another reason that seem to be more than her expectation. So this time, today her menu will be celery and salad.

"Puu...I forgot to ask Wisdom-san again.."She secretly thought while munching another bite of her snack. While her class were walking along corridor, they also passed by the doors that she and other two ikemens together yesterday. She looks down as she keeps eating, since she was behind whole group of her classmates, no one notices her tremble shoulder. As soon they left the corridor to step out from school entrance, she finally can relax to look up.

But instead to see the sunny scenery, she was slam into something hard right into her face, holding her red nose, she look forward again with annoyed plaster on her small round face.

"What is that? A wall?" She frustratingly thought, but it stop as she saw pair of green eyes looking down her with serious gaze. Though she want throw a cold glare on him she cannot do that because this is someone she knows.

"N-nii-chan?"She inwardly stutters to see Zackarian stood front with his hands on the hip. 

"I definitely thought it was a wall..." She mentally thought...

"I see, you see me as a wall I supposed." He look at her with another serious gazes.

"!!!" She jumped in surprise, panic as her thought was discovered. So she shake her head many time like usual terms, her level discomfort increase more when Zackarian get his face closer to Marsher. She can only shrunk her head and automatically protect herself with celery in her hands.

Seeing the bunny hiding her face behind celery was already amused enough in Zackarian eyes, so he let it slide by chuckles and pat the hood on the head. Marsher take a peek of his expression between celery shoots, he was grinning like a mischivious cat.  

"Hey Zack, what are you doing behind there? Get your ass here with that brat, class is about to start!" A male with same height and uniforms as Zackarian called him. There are some seniors today on the field, standing in line like a proud knight which earn respect by few of lower noble of  her clasmates. She wonders why grown up teenager humans come inside her class session today? She tilts her head in questions way as Zackarian saw it.

"Today we seniors will be helping Professor Regal to guide all of you while Professor giving out the instructions to try out summon your first familiar"Zackarian said as he looks down and baffled to see his sister still munching her celery while walking next to him. Why is she look so..very rabbit like...? But he ignored it as he sent her to the group and stood next to another senior. The buzzing of whisper did not stop especially among girls as they keep their eyes landed on Zackarian figure, there was admiration, lovesick and lust filled in their gaze.