Splatter Party (Part 2)

"I smell! I smell something!!"

"Yeah, you're right! This smell could be only one meaning!"

"BLOODBATH!!"

KYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The hyena-like laugh echoes inside the deep dark forest, a parade of monsters running without pause. Among of it, there was a demon skeleton corpse horse carried a young teenage male. A young male with huge double dark horns crowning on his fluffy yet messy lavender hair. He rests on his horse demon seat.

"Your Highness, cheer up! There will be something fun coming ahead!"  A demon person said beside him, he also same as other creature

"Your Highness, cheer up! There will be something fun coming ahead!"  A demon person said beside him, he also same as other creature. Galloping beside the young handsome demon, his eagerness also could see clearly. 

"Is that so, I think far ahead might be your grave later." The young demon said lazily. His red crimson eyes just looking in front, he just went to hunting game in demon forest, but how come it turned out like this? All of them keep saying there was smell entice them till they cannot contain their excitement enough. 

The drug, Gluttony curse. Only human dare using this kind of drug to attract a chaos. Soon the place that will be a target, will be infested by their ferocious play. Well, blame themselves to summon them. 

_________________________________________________

"I summon thee!" Amarino running along the ground to dodge wind blades that almost rip his sports uniform, he stops abruptly and slams the ground, " Golem!"

The earth shakes as suddenly a bulk stone head shot up from the ground, pull itself from underground.  The golem messed up face,  making Kuroshi want to blurt out of laugh. So ugly, he thought with a smug, his hands swish like a knife, release a dozen of wind blades at the same time.

The golem protects its master as it crosses the bulk stone hands, the blade manage to cut through, the wind blades never stop dance to cut every golem's exposed limbs.  

"Tch!"

The wind that rushed through, bringing the dust in his vision. Luckily he wears the glasses to decrease the disadvantage. While Kuroshi still releases unlimited attack, he dashes straightly toward Amarino, who soon going to lose his golem in the dust.

"Woah! Kuroshi going to win!"

"Kyaaa! Fighting Kuroshi-sama!"

As he almost getting near, suddenly Kuroshi eyes widen in surprise as he felt surrounding filled with tingling, raising at the end of his hair. 

"Running endless O sand, and bring me your excitement!"  Amarino who rarely smile, suddenly grinning widely with his surrounding filled with sands, is it Kuroshi imagination or he just seeing the spark of little lighting.  "Static!"

The sands shape into the spiral of balls and shot toward Kuroshi figure, he jumps backward as he avoids sand ammo, the spiral ball hit the ground and crush into dust, however the dust that contains with static, giving him tingling displeasure.