Proceeding of Bunny in Wolf Skin (Part1)

Author's note: Hey guys, it has been such a long time...nearly a year isn't it? If you thought I am about to discontinue it, it might be really happening without all of your support to continue to cheer me up, through your persistence in wanting me to pursue on next chapter. Man, talk about everyone's persistence all of this year. I am sad to tell to you all, that my writing skill might be lacking compared to before as my time spent with wattpad had been reduced profusely as my life as a responsible adult slowly approached me menacingly. But I believe, with you guys constantly reminding me of why I am here again, I would delightfully continue to tell the tale. Enjoy the chapter everyone, as I will be moving on to the other story that I have not continued on for a long time. 

Aster soul's within Madam's Hertfelt body seems distorted for a while according to what Jack's pair of bloody red eyes have been witnessing

Aster soul's within Madam's Hertfelt body seems distorted for a while according to what Jack's pair of bloody red eyes have been witnessing. The madam's eyes rolled back to white as Arain keep her forehead intact to madam's. 

"This human rather have powerful endurance within his soul, " Jack secretly thought to himself as it has been more than a minute for Arain trying to make Aster willingly to spit out the truth. 

Just as Jack is about to yawn in boredness, the surrounding suddenly changes when Madam Hertfelt body jolt backward away from Arain as if receiving electrocution. Both Arain and the Madam panting with cold sweat dripping, both of it had been fighting each other mentally or we could say psychological war. At the end, who won?

Arain still panting while lean on Jack's broad chest as she looked down on Madam, she thought she might accidentally kill somebody as the madam does not give any reaction so far.

"Did I accidentally kill him?" Arain began to worry as she try to reach Madam Hertfelt body. Was it a bad idea, after all, to give him see such a nightmare she had prepared for him?

 Just as her hand was about to touch the cheek, the madam jolt up from the ground and kneel desperately while holding on Arain's hem dress. Aster made Madam Hertfelt face distorted with desperation, fear, and anxiety, or perhaps it was much more toward insanity. The eyes that looking before Arain right now as if looking at the devil for mercy.

"I AM BEGGING YOU PLEASE DO NOT HARM MY SIBLINGS, PLEASE, I CAN NOT TELL YOU THE TRUTH EVEN IF I WANT TO."

Arain fell silent and gazed upon the Aster in disguise, she began to think if he got blackmailed or something since someone may hold his weaknesses currently. However, Wisdom-san seems whispering to Arain that it was just not about his sibling. Arain chanted as she got her eyes gleaming in blue colors scanning through Madam's Hertfelt body, no, to Aster's soul. 

"You got a curse?"

The madam nodded defeatedly, Aster cannot say anything beyond letting them know he has a curse. But if he tries to tell them what the name of the curse is, his life will be automatically exterminated according to the contract that he already sign up for the first time he joined the Brigade of Mammon. How he wishes he could turn back the time and never even accept this kind of job in the first place. He already knew what consequences but he never thought it will bring massacre toward his loved one. That nightmarish dream still plays repeatedly in his head, giving him a pat of warning whenever he thinks he has already escaped from it.