Running Under Predators' noses.

Arain's POV

Arain's POV

Where am I now? Hiding in the bushes this time, peeking at the group of ikemens that surround a single beautiful meek girl. How scary! How is she able standing among them so bravely? After all, all men are wolves! (Except nii-chan).

"What should I do? What should I do!?" I was terrified, unable to remain calm just imagining my flesh will be torn up because one of this ikemen . But then I remember the immortal's one word.

I look down at Jack with my hopeful eyes and give a gentle kiss at the tip of the rabbit doll's nose. The once unmoved creature twitch, at the same time, I was shudder while still holding him. Why do you have to be so scary too?

"You finally call me. Little Bunny." He said with a creepy smile which the stitch of thread across his mouth. I wonder why must it has to be that way. Then I remember the reason I called him for.

"U-umm, because...I do not know what to do..." I said while putting him on my lap, for the second time, I take a peek again and they still not left yet, what are they doing perhaps?

"And what do you want me to do?" He said, crossed his arms. "There is hundreds method that could be done."

"Oh...so...?" I ask again while tilting her head in confusion.

"Sigh...dumb bunny, what is it used if I ever give you that gift?" He said again shaking his head in disappointment, that is the moment wisdom appearing, this time the abstract gift turns into a solid book form. 

"W-what? " The book landed on my open hands. "O'oh, right how dumb of me." I smile helplessly at my foolishness. I open the book read each idea that was given by the book itself. It has some categories though.

1. Kill your enemy without notice.

I don't want that, that action is the reason villainess rising her death flag.

2. Kill your enemy without leaving a trace.

Seriously, what did I said?

3. Befriend with the enemy for your own benefit.

Sound good, but I don't know whether that could be last long enough by the word of the friend. There is always unexpected event if you never cautious. 

4.Never come to school at all.

Wutt!? With under my nii-chan's eyes!? Muriiii!( Impossible)

I was frustrated at each idea that came up by this wisdom, Jack only chuckles at me as he sitting on my head. "You're not helping at all, are you?" 

"This situation doesn't need my help at all, even inferior like maggot could avoid." He said.

If he said so, but I sad hearing his insult toward a  maggot, that is not nice immortal one. I keep on flip the page with my rabbit speed. Until then my eyes caught something, I stopped flip and read it:

130. Blend in their world without noticing.

W-what is there a way to do that?! Like a chameleon blending in surrounding to prevent being attacked by predator?!

"That's cool!" I said out loud. But then I cupped my mouth. I peek out again, this time no one was there. "Fuhhh~"

This is it! With this, I could live in the school peacefully without encounter those ikemens including any other people. This is definitely the safeties idea I ever--I mean the book of wisdom ever have.

The wisdom knows my desire and then the page blend to appear a new page that contains all instruction that I ever need. I smile at each of the words that appear in the blank page.

"Wisdom-san, thank you for helping me." 

The book seems reply by swishing its ribbon of a bookmark on my face. Okay, time to commanced the new plan.

Too bad, while she was prepared the ritual, seem there was a lurking shadow watch her every doing intently with smile erupt from facial. 

____________________________________________________________________________

Normal's POV

Skip time~

The class as always crowded with noble and highclass teens. But among the most attractive students and idolize was five beautiful, handsome, sparkling bishies standing around a white gradient with light purplish iris. Looking from afar, they look like a magnifecent painting that shouldn't touched by any of them.

"Hey, how about we have lunch under cherry blossom tree on recess time?" A guy with a red hair and brilliant yellow eyes look at her admiringly.

"Seriously air head, she will be having lunch with me in the garden." This time a blue sky hair gradient with turquoise sea bark back. Trying to get his favorite girl.

"What?!" Mars said with his rage going to burst.

"Mars-san, Sorazia-san, please don't fight. We can have lunch at cafeteria later." She said with her innocent smile that would melt any men inside the classroom right now. However, her inner side just laughing arrogantly as she was proud her achievement having them inside her harem. "Umm, did anyone see Arain-san?" She faking to look around her class, searching a villainous figure.

"Why do you need to meet that bully?"Another guy sitting next to her while still reading his book.

"Don't say like that Amarino-san, it just not right if she being harassed till now. She will get lonely."She said while lowering her head with her guilty expression. He just sighs in defeat and pat her head affectionately. "Either way, because of her. She is the reason I able to meet you all."

"You're too kind my lady, she is even not worthy of your presence at all." The other ikemen said with his charm ladykiller is.

They kept fawning over her like the students beside them never exist, including the teacher. The teacher irks with their attitude finally release some noticed cough. With that, all of the males finally return to their seats.

"As you know students, this year will be rough. Don't worry, the teachers will assist, just make sure this year you'll be working hard to the fullest." The teacher said while fixing her spectacle. "By the way, today we have a new student. You can come in."

All students followed all their eye direction at the door, rather an elegant person, it was totally gloomy but not also to mention weird side they just saw.

 The person was a boy with short height, wearing a white rabbit hoodie. As he standing in front them, the dichromatic pair of eyes stares all of them as if staring through their souls. The teacher somehow kinda feel herself in pressure, and finally get out some words to introduce the strange student.

"This is Marsher De Mellow. I hope you'll be getting along with him." Teacher said. "Mr. Mellow, do you have anything to said."

"...." He tilts his head and shakes his head in a cute way, which changes the opinion especially among the female students. M-my how cute is this student, the teacher though with her face has a slight blush.

As the girls whispering to herself, the group of ikemens looks at him with widened eyes, they somehow familiar with those eyes color but yet, they cannot remember this deja vu feeling is.

The time has begun, this is when a prey running under predators' noses. Marsher lift his head to see a girl far beyond, a heroin, a main factor of the raises death flag.