104 Abduction (3)

"I won't eat." Wu Xingxie adamantly refused the man's offer of food.

Even if she was starving, she'd never accept this sort of treatment from the person who abducted her.

"You have to eat. You've gotten thinner than you originally were." Black Immortal insisted as he put the spoon near her mouth.

He had been trying to her her to eat but she just wouldn't, no matter what he tried.

Unable to use her powers to fight back, Wu Xingxie glared at the man, not opening her mouth.

"Xingxie.... Don't do this." He begged sincerely. His heart hurt because all he wanted was to make her happy. A frown formed on his face and he sighed, putting the food down.

"Don't you dare say my name with that familiar tone." Coldly, she stated with contempt.

"I'm sorry for doing this but I have to."
He apologized, and gripped her jaw so that her mouth would open.

Scooping the rice, he shoved it into her mouth, and clamped it so that she couldn't spit it out.

Not wanting to let him have his ways, Wu Xingxie tried pulling his hand away, but it didn't budge.

Realizing her situation, Wu Xingxie reluctantly swallowed the food.

Noticing this, Black Immortal smiled and removed his hand from her mouth.

"You'll eat?"

Wu Xingxie ignored him and snatched the spoon from him. Picking up the bowl, she began to eat and curse him mentally on purpose knowing he could read her mind.

"How can you be so mean? I only want you to be happy."

Wu Xingxie stopped chewing and looked up at him.

"Happy? You think I'll believe the words of a man who kidnapped me on my wedding night?" This whole situation was driving her mad but she had to make it out alive. She wouldn't fight or resist him.

Better to comply with him than foolishly run away. I'm stranded on an island with some psycho man.

Wu Xingxie ate all the food he had prepared, since truthfully her body was out of energy. She was actually glad he had food considering that she was basically his abductee.

"Here." She said once she finished everything, not giving him a glance.

The female turned away and laid back on the bed. Inside the cave was really large. There was a hole on the side which acted as a window, allowing light to enter through.

Having grown up in the manor her while life, she wasn't used to this type of setting in a cave.
However, it felt oddly comfortable and even, a bit nostalgic.

Of course, she'd never admit to this because it would mean she liked the feeling of being here.

He looks like him......

Wu Xingxie thought of the man whose she kept seeing, especially in her dreams.

"Rest up, once you wake up, a bath will be prepared for you." His voice came from the entrance of the cave room.

"Rest up" he said. Easier said than done!

Wu Xingxie stared at the ceiling, wondering how the people she cared about were doing.

"Xuan'er, you have to be alright. Jie can't be there for you now, but I promise I'll get out of here alive." She reassured herself to strengthen her hope.

After all, everything she had done no matter good or bad, was to get justice.

How could she let all her hard work go to waste all because of one man?

***
"Master, our men have searched the whole capital. But Miss Wu is nowhere to be seen. Even our men stationed throughout other province have sent word that there's no one who matches her description." Ling He informed, hint of disappointment in his voice.

The man before him stood stall, with a hideous mask on his face. Though his expression was hidden, Ling He could sense the anger coming from his master, making the temperature of the atmosphere drop.

"General Tang and his men are already on the search but they've found no leads either."
Ling He reluctantly added despite knowing his master didn't want to hear the name most as of now.

"Of course you won't find her. She's no longer in the empire." Bao Ling's deep voice stated, causing Ling He to gasp.

"T-Then, you already knew where she is?"

"Not exactly. However I do know who had the audacity to kidnap her. Only He'd be so reckless to do something like that. Always thinking He can get whatever He wants whenever He wants." His tone was void of any emotion as he said these words, with his fists clenching.

"I won't allow Him to hurt her anymore."