45 Wu Xuan's Abilities (3)

"However, who are you?" Madam Gu couldn't help but wonder who this stranger that wanted to destroy the Wu family was.

She had heard the rumors of the family and had only met Wu Dingxiang so she didn't think it would be the Eldest Miss herself.

Wu Xingxie's lips curved into a smirk as she answered the woman's question.

"There is no need for you to know my name. Just know, I despise the Wu family and I am willing to do anything to see them fall from grace!" Her words were like a driving force to Madam Gu who nodded, immediately understanding this person was not to be messed with.

She clearly felt the hatred in this lady's pleasant voice and could only wonder why she was after the Wu family as well.

Madam Gu didn't linger on her thoughts and looked at Wu Xingxie, having something to say.

"Have you thought of a plan to bring their downfall?"

Wu Xingxie didn't answer but walked over to the pieces of evidence on the table, carefully studying them.

"He died from internal bleeding and his organs failed him, which ultimately caused his death. However, from one glance, you'd think he died from being stabbed to death."

Madam Gu's eyes widened because not even she knew that.

"How can you tell from just this?"

Wu Xingxie picked up the weapon with dried up blood.

"I'm trying to say that the person who wanted to kill him had already planned this out for years. Your husband was a cultivator already at Advanced level, how can he die from just being stabbed repeatedly?"

Realization hit Madam Gu. Although her husband was getting old, he was a martial artist and should have been able to defend herself. If he was bleeding internally, then he wouldn't be able to control his spiritual energy, causing him to be unable to defend himself.

Wu Dingxiang was really cruel, to kill her husband in such a way.

Wu Xingxie didn't want to believe that it was really Wu Dingxiang who was behind this, but now she was certain. The only technique for causing this internal bleeding and organ failure came from a secret technique passed down the Wu clan. Since the Wu clan was a military based, secret tactics had been developed for wars and assassinations.

Master Wu taught her those techniques when she turned 19, so Wu Xingxie was positive it was a result of the Wu family.

The Prime Minister died an unfair death, when he was someone who devoted his life trying to keep the empire peaceful. With his diplomatic skills, he helped the empire have a healthy relationship with other nations so they rarely had to go to war.

"I....." Madam Gu was in a state of shock. She couldn't move her body at all as she stared at the weapon Wu Xingxie held.

"Young lady, what do you need to destroy the Wu family?" She tried to regain her composure, trying to move her legs.
Madam Gu was able to overcome the shock as she realized what needed to be done.

"As the wife of Prime Minister Gu, the people love and respect you as much as they admired him. With your influence, we'll slowly reveal the dirty secrets of the Wu family." Wu Xingxie had no regrets. Sure she was part of the Wu family and her surname was Wu, but the moment she returned, she never cared what happened to this family.

Only a few people was going to be spared from this revenge of her.

She was going to make sure they understood the sufferings she had to endure from losing her brother, stepmother and close servant. The feeling of growing up without care from her mother and father.

Although Wu Xingxie suspected her birth father was someone else, she still hated both men equally.

Wu Dingxiang for using her and causing her to ruin so many people's life. Wu Xingxie knew how blind she had been and could never tolerate him ever again.

As for her biological father, she never wanted to meet the man. What kind of man leaves his children in the hands of such an evil family?
Whether he knew about Xingxie and Xuan didn't matter. What mattered was that he allowed Madam Wu to have them and didn't take responsibility.

If I can find out the dirty secrets of the officials you wanted me to suppress, then I can certainly do the same thing to you, Wu Dingxiang!

"I will return once I have everything in my hands. Meanwhile, I want you to let everyone in the capital know, you're pregnant."
Wu Xingxie wasn't telling her to lie.

The woman was already two months pregnant.

Madam Gu was confused by her words and touched her stomach. Yes, it was bigger than usual but she thought she was just getting fatter. Not only that, she was already in her mid-forties, how could she be with child?

"You may not believe me but go see a doctor after this. It's bad for you and the baby to be stressed. Take care of your body and heart."

Actually, the reason Wu Xingxie knew she was pregnant was because when she was 21, the prime minister had a son who was around 5 years old. It was such a pity the child would not be able to see his father this timeline but because of that, Wu Xingxie was going to punish the one who killed the boy's father.

The baby was innocent and should have grown up with the love from both parents but because of Wu Dingxiang's treachery, Prime Minister Gu didn't even know he was going to finally have a son.