chapter eight ; after party

The rest of the evening, Yuzuru and Misaki spent apart from each other, only to be brought together when one of their peers had called the young side of the party to invite them to his night club.

"The club's been reserved for the night for us, so do come and have a good time, yeah?" The friend said, and a few people were asking Misaki if she were going.

Yuzuru simply looked at how people were interested in what she was doing, and her decisions in things.

"Yeah, I'll meet you guys there around midnight, okay?" Misaki said, and they agreed. Yuzuru's friend, immediately went over to him and whispered, "If she's going, we definitely have to go."

"What? No we don't. We should train and not get drunk whatsoever." He said.

"Come on, Yuzuru. Be brave for once and stop worrying about training. You're already ahead of the rest. It's just for a few hours, and when ever do we get a night club reserved for us?"

From one friend's plea to another, Yuzuru had no choice to attend the after party that was being held in the night club.

-

Misaki was in her apartment, getting herself in a black skintight dress that had laced sleeves and revealed her long legs. She put on her make-up, highlighting the bold red lipstick and sparkling eyeshadow. She put on her earrings and she looked in the mirror, when her phone vibrated.

You're going tonight, right?

She replied to the message, Yeah, meet you at the bar soon.

-

Yuzuru wore a black oxford shirt with black fitting jeans. He wasn't sure what to expect at a night club since he's never actually been to one before due to all the time and effort he's put into his training. But he didn't want to look like he had no idea what he was doing.

As he made his way to the night club with his friends, they were greeted by the colourful lights beaming from the ceiling and loud music. It definitely was not an atmosphere that he likes.

There were too many celebrities and famous people getting together in the club, since it was reserved for them all night. He was looking around for the only celebrity he was interested in seeing, and he saw her walking towards the bar, taking her seat and talking to a man.

The bitterness could be seen on his face as he wondered who the man was, and so he asked his friend and the answer he got was not a pretty one.

"That's Fukushi Sota, a famous actor. A famous one amongst the ladies. He's modeled and done some films with Misaki before. They're good friends, I see." He said.

Yuzuru realised he really did not know who she was anymore, and he walked away, brushing off the memory of Misaki and him in that forest all those years ago.

-

"Sota!" Misaki said, greeting her friend with a hug, and they shared a drink together.

"You look stunning as always." He said, "This club is really great tonight, isn't it?"

"That's because it's private. No cameras, no paparazzi, just people having a good time." She said.

"So, what have you been up to?" He asked her.

"Well, I've been modelling and not doing any films lately. I've just been keeping myself busy." She explained, "What about you?"

"I've been working on a film. It'll be screening after Christmas. Will you come?"

"Sure."

The two chatted for a while, before they went to the dance floor to greet their famous friends.