Chapter 1

DISCLAIMER!!-If you have not read book 1, The Son Of Satan, please read that book before you start to read this one. Also if bad words offend you in anyway, I'm so sorry. Also know that these words are bad and shouldn't be said by anyone. I put them in the story to make the characters personalities real.

Rin's POV
^^^^^^^^^^^
My name is Rin Okumura. I am a regular 16 year old that lives in Assiah Japan and I'm a full exorcist in class 2 Sophomore. I am twins with my younger brother and have 3 younger sisters. You would think I'm normal, but I'm holding a big secret. After 15 years of being lied to, I found I was a demon. Not just a regular demon from Gehenna, I was the off spring of Satan. Satan is basically the devil and the demon king of Gehenna or also known as Hell. I thought my father, Shiro Fujimoto the Paladin at the time, died because when I slapped him for lying to me about being the off spring of Satan, Satan possessed him and he stabbed him self in the chest. I lived 2 years of my life thinking that he was dead. 1 year went by and I finally found out he was alive when I realized that I had a younger sister. It came as a shock to everyone, even Yukio, my younger twin brother.

Apparently when she transferred to TCA, she told me and accidentally released the secret that he was alive. Mephisto, the head master of the school, he knew it all along but he never told me and Yukio. Later that year after we found out our dad was still alive, we went to go visit him and found out that we had another sister. A few months later after everything was normal for like 9 years, I caused the 2nd blue night in history. I lost control of my powers and released my huge secret of being the off spring of Satan. Now all of my classmates know that I'm The Son Of Satan. After that, all my friends and classmates were scared to hang out with me and didn't really like me because I lost my cool.

I have come close to death a few times and that one was really bad. Exactly 4 months after that happened, me, my sisters, my dad, Yukio, and my classmates had to close the Gehenna gate and try to defeat Satan. We accomplished the mission and became full exorcists. We have these really cool jackets that are black and white that we wear to class everyday to make us remind ourselves that we are worth living. The world needs us to help people. It has been around 1 month since that happened and it is currently December. My birthday is December 27th. I am in a pair of Quintuplets. It is me, Yukio, Yumi, Shikanai, and then Sayuri. That was in birth order. Yukio is still my twin though. That will never change.

Yukio's POV
^^^^^^^^^^
My name is Yukio Okumura. I am 16 years old and have 1 brother and 3 sisters. I am a 2nd class Sophomore Exorcist student at TCA(True Cross Academy). I am twins with my older brother Rin even though I am naturally the more mature one. I am The youngest person in the world to become an exorcist. I started training and studying to become an exorcist at the age of 7 after my father told me if I became an exorcist I would be stronger, and be able to help others including Rin. From then on I became an exorcist at 12 years old. I first started teaching when I turned 15. I unrolled in TCA at 15 Also.

When I met all of my sisters, I knew they all had the potential to become exorcists. I wasn't for sure about Rin, but he came around and studied for once. I love all of my siblings, friends, and my father. My father was the one who told me I could become an exorcist and protect Rin. When I was born, Rin had Satan's power and I didn't. I soon inherited it right before I turned 16. All of us have Satan's power, including Shikanai. I was born with a temptate and I saw demons from then on.

Yumi's POV
^^^^^^^^^^
My name is Yumi Akabi or Yumi Okumura. I am 16 years old and have 2 sisters and 2 brothers. I attended school at TCA and I'm in the 2nd class Sophomore class. My father passed away 12 years ago on my 3rd birthday. I grew up with just my step mom. My real mom I never ended up meeting. On November 26th 9 years ago my mother passed away. She was killed by Satan. After my mother passed away, I got put in jail for kids. Since I was the only one in the house with her and the wound was something one person by the self couldn't do, I got blamed for it and the court marked me guilty. Back then where I lived, they didn't have many exorcists and people didn't really know about Satan or any real demons.