Day 5

It was so hot outside I thought I would explode. It had to be like two hundred degrees outside. Duncan had his feet in a bucket of water and I laid down on his lap and I had a fan over my head. “Why the hell is it so damn hot out!?” I asked annoyed.

“Ugh, I don’t know” Duncan said grabbing my fan for a minute. “Hey! You have water, all I have is this fan” I said taking it back.

“To…hot…to do...anything!” Harold said from inside the trailer. Owen was fanning Justin with a leaf. “Can’t you fan any faster?” Justin asked.

“Ah, your hot…but I’m hotter!” Owen said.

Chris came out and shot a gun in the sky. Harold hit his head on the trailer and Beth screamed “Chris!!” She yelled covering her ears.

“My cranium” Harold said rubbing his head.

“Take it easy guns are loaded with blanks. At least I’m pretty sure one of them is. Hahaha, since there’s no betting the heat were going west this week. There’s a town meeting at high noon, be there or I’ll drive ya dead beets out of town” Chris said with a western accent dressed as a cowboy.

“Oooh! If you’re driving us out of town, can you bring me to the mall?” Lindsay asked.

~

We were all at a western studio fanning ourselves. LeShawna had a gigantic afro from the humidity. Thank the lord I don’t get that. Heather laughed at her “I’m sorry do you see something wrong with my hair?” LeShawna asked.

“Not from where I’m standing” Duncan said pushing her hair so he could see.

“Listen up partners, in any good western there are hero’s outlaw’s horses and pretty Danes. The hero defeats the outlaw then rides into the sunset on the horse" Chris said

"What about the pretty Danes?" Beth asked.

"None of your beeswax! Hahaha just messing with ya! They usually hang out in the saloon during the barbral" Chris said patting Beth’s head.

"Bar brawl cool!" Harold said trying to do karate moves. As he got closer to Duncan, Duncan tripped him so he landed into the water bucket making me laugh.

"Awesome reenactment Harold! Most brawls do end up with the loser in the water trout" Duncan said.

Harold got up and shook water off his head and it landed on Justin making his shirt and abs steam. “Oh yeah! Feels good.” He said.

“Enough with the man candy! All eyes on me!” Chris said shooting two guns in the air. “Time for your first challenge. No cowboy worth spitting at will go one day without saddle practice! Time to saddle up!”

There was a pretty pathetic looking horse we would be using. “That’s the best steed we could offered?” Chris asked.

“You want a five star hotel with champagne and caviar for breakfast? Ha, I gotta cut somewhere” Chef said.

“It’s perfect! Don’t change a thing” Chris said.

Duncan and I went to the horse “Pff you call this a challenge?” Duncan asked Chris about to go up on the horse.

“Not so fast! You cowboys and cow babes are gonna have to mount the steed from up there. Not there waaaaaay up there!" Chris said pointing to a huge later kinda like the old one back at camp.

“Since the gaffers won last week they'll go first! Don’t worry! Our unpaid interns have usured us its safe!" Chris said.

"We won last week, why do we have to go first?" Gwen asked.