Chapter 4

[Athena's POV]

*growl

I frowned at the sound my stomach made. I've been walking for hours and still no sign of him. I didn't expect this to happen. I was just a few steps away from him and got distracted for a little while then before I knew it, he was out of sight!

"Where is he?" I sighed. Deciding to search the forest yet again I finally caught up with his scent. Weird? No. In the past my parents were having a werewolf as a visitor. I can't really remember the face all that well but he stayed inside the mansion for a while and during his stay he taught me how to use my senses effectively for times like this. If I were given the chance to meet with him again I would surely thank him.

I'm sure that Sir Raizel would be fine. He wouldn't wander around.....right?

sigh, I hope so.

[3rd Person's POV]
Unfortunately for Athena, Raizel did exactly as what she hoped him not to do. Taking another wrong turn after another he found himself standing in the middle of nowhere. Despite his current circumstance, he remained as calm and collected as ever.
He continued walking until he heard some rustling on a nearby bush. He turned around only to see a familiar face greeting him with a smile and a wave, "Hey there Raizel."

"..."

"Don't just stand there, is that the way you greet your friend?" he chuckled when he noticed that the black haired noble didn't move an inch.

"I heard that you are having a caretaker from now on." The man said, "That's good to hear. At the very least someone is going to keep you company."

Raizel remained silent but his silence didn't bother the man in front of him in the slightest. He was used to it and still liked his company despite him not talking.

"Oh yeah that reminds me," the man added, "I saw a white noble scanning the forest. It looked like she was looking for something."

Raizel turned to him and spoke, "Where?"

The man blinked, "Well, I think I saw her by the lake. I can take you there."

Raizel nodded and together they went to the place where Athena was, indeed seen. She took a short break from her search for the missing Noblesse. The moon was shining brightly and the light illuminated the lake, making it look enchanting.

This takes me back. She thought to herself before sitting on a tree stump nearby. I remember coming here as a child. Father would throw me to the water and we would have a water fight. Mother would scold him later but forgives him anyways.

Sighing she stared at the moon and the stars, suddenly remembering what her father had said about them...

"Stars are actually our ancestors watching over us. Guiding us from up in the heavens, side by side with the gods."

"Are you also watching over me, Father?" She said to herself, "You must be laughing right now. I know, I would laugh at myself too."

Indeed her father would laugh at a time like this; not because she managed to lose the most important person in all of Lukedonia, well, maybe partly that reason but mostly because he wants to point out something but doesn't want to tell her.

"Well, I guess my time for resting is up." She said to herself while standing. Upon doing that she heard footsteps not too far from her and a voice that said, "See? I told you she would still be around."

hey! Here's the next chapter! Sorry for the lateness.just wanted to try out something. Welp, enjoy!