Artemis

"Do you want me to knock?" Whispered Artemis to Apollo, who was highly unsettled at the knocker, and quickly nodded at the purple dragon, standing back as she grasped the handle. Once, twice, three times a sound like thunder boomed from the door. Surely someone would've noticed the noise.

They sat for maybe five minutes, Artemis now slumped against the door in her boredom, keen to try and knock again, or, maybe search for another, less noticeable entrance. But, just as she began to sit up, the grand doors swung aside, causing her to flail her wings and crash down near the talons of a dark blue dragon around their age: who narrows her eyes, though not trying to hide the amusement in her expression. Apollo hauled Artemis back to her feet, the Nightwing snapping that she had it handled.

"Well, hello then, stranger. I'm just a guard, there was no reason for you to throw yourself at my feet. " She also had a faint, rather pretty accent, but it differed highly from Apollo's. Objects dangled from her neck on a gold chain, and these oddities ranged from shards of shimmering metal, broken coins, to uncut gemstones.

"Are you a Magicwing?" Apollo asks obviously, making Artemis give an exasperated sigh, still burning with embarrassment.

"I am." The guard tilts her head, leaning forward and ruffling her wings just a bit to stare at the two. "And what might you be?"

Apollo begins. "We're-"

"-here to see the Queen." Artemis interrupts, looking at the Magicwing in front of her and flicking her tail. "I'm sorry, but it's urgent, private business." She held up her wrist, displaying the Desert Rogue flag, to which the guard stared at in surprise. The guard also raised her eyebrows once she noticed the necklace resting on her chest, but said nothing.

"Alrighty." She responded, walking up to a wooden panel on the wall. She knocked her fist against it, and a weird, humming noise filled the air as the panel split in half, revealing a small silver dragon statue. She then put her mouth close to it, speaking to the dragon. "Hey, anyone there?"

To Artemis's surprise, a voice answered back.

"What do you want, Pandora?"

Pandora leaned in even closer now, talking in a whisper. The statue hummed back in an irritated female voice, but Artemis couldn't hear what they said. Soon enough, the Magicwing stood back, and the panel returned to how it was.

"I got the Queen's attention for at least five minutes, if we're lucky." Said Pandora, Apollo blinking at her. "You better be fast runners." She said, stretching her talons and lithe figure.

"Um, what?" Artemis said, a little alarmed. She glanced down at herself, noting she wasn't nearly as muscled and thin as Pandora was.

"You heard me." She grinned, and Artemis could see a gold tooth glittering from inside her mouth. The Magicwing held up her talons and clapped them together. Briefly, Artemis saw nothing but a bright pink light that came from one of the objects dangling from Pandora's neck. Seconds later, she was stumbling alongside Pandora and Apollo in dimly lighted stone halls.

Disoriented, Artemis tried to let her eyes adjust to the lack of light. She manages to step on Pandora's tail(which hurt, mind you), trip over Apollo, and almost smack her face straight into a torch on the wall. That was still burning. She's had enough scorches for her liking.

Just as they arrived, another bored looking guard is peering out from behind two large doors. His grey eyes scan his surroundings, and he begins to shut it. Though, Pandora shouts at him, and he pauses with a long sigh.

The Magicwing skids across the floor, stopping herself with a quick opening of her wings. She then promptly stomps up to the male Magicwing, who looked to be only a bit older than them. She sticks out her tongue out at him in the most childish way possible, just to walk to the doors and open them wider.