Can We Still Win This?

Kazuli stood up and peeked through the glass at the monitors. The cameras were trained on him and he felt like a cell under a microscope. He sat back down, with nothing to do, but think. His mind continued to trail back as he was trying so desperately to come up with a plan. 'Kirigaya, protect my daughter! I am counting on you.'

"Experiences, huh? Then this game, I will be releasing, will be perfect. What about your sensory tests? How did he respond to that?"

"I have figured out how he came to accept it, but if you are planning to use the Augma to simulate the same experience, you are going to have to make it become real to them, first. They don't take it seriously, then we have wasted our time."

"Understood." Kazuli turned to leave. "Keep on those tests!"

"Wait! I might know, just what might push the right buttons."

"Oh?" Kazuli stopped in his tracks.

"Bring the game events to life! What happens in game, will affect the real world too! After some explosions and losses, the people will come to terms with the new reality." Mizikone explained.

"I will not condone such actions! That would be a massacre of the human race!" Kazuli gave him a stern look.

"You won't find any other way to properly stimulate the desired response!" Mizikone defended.

"I will not conseve such a notion and that is final! There is another way! Find it!" Kazuli left the room to find Kirigaya, but there was something he had to do first.

Kazuli stared plainly at the wall. He noticed a few men in the other room now.

"I rejected it and you went and did it ANYWAY! That is it! Get out! You ARE DONE HERE!" Kazuli became furious.

"Fire me?! Who got Kazuto in our control?! Who did all the experiments necessary to accomplish this?! Who worked tirelessly to make an AI, that was just like your dead wife?! You can't fire me! I am this operation!" Mizikone defended. "I seem to recall, you said do it, by 'any means necessary'! I am just doing what was requested of me!"

"Leave! Or you will be made to leave!" Kazuli returned him a death glare.

Mizikone turned and left, but he was pretty pissed about it. Down the hall, he made a call. "It is sooner than we planned, but it is time to take over this little show. Everyone in position? Good."

Kazuli felt fear tighten his chest.

"Hand over all system admin privileges!" Mizikone roared.

"Never!" Kazuli glared. He was met with a beating.

"We know his account. Let's quit wasting time and use that!" The assistant suggested.

"It won't work, because Kazuli made it voice activated. I won't warn you again! Hand it over!" Mizikone tazed Kazuli, with his fancy little toy.

"System command! ID Hates!" Kazuli's lips curved into a smirk. Nothing appeared.

"Are the Augmas not working?" The assistant asked.

"No." Mizikone chuckled sinisterly. "He doesn't have it. Do you, Kazuli? You transferred it to someone else, didn't you?"

Kazuli unintentionally tensed up.

"Renri is an AI. Can't be him, so it must be Varina."

Fear filled Kazuli's eyes.