The Gang is Back Together

The hacker was scrolling through the forum, on his computer. "Hey Boss! Turns out, the person who bought the avatar, claims it's faulty and demands a refund."

"Forget it." Kazuli shot it down. "All transactions are final."

"That's the problem. The player ID of Kirito, is logged in, as we speak."

"Are you absolutely certain of this?" Kazuli approached him skeptically.

"There is no doubt. I have a reading on the player ID of Asuna and there seems to be a foreign program running. It isn't Yui, but it might be what you're looking for. MHCP001... Do you think, I should terminate it?"

"What are you waiting for? A formal invitation?" Kazuli spouted sarcastically.

"Here it goes!"  The hacker started typing away. "Crap!"

"What now!" Kazuli's patience was holding on, by a thread.

"I don't know what program it is, but it eluded me... It isn't in the system anymore."

"When it returns, can I count on you to get it done, Sien?"

"Yes sir. I know the IP signature. It comes back, I will be ready for it this time."

"Do a check on Kirito's and Asuna's IP addresses! You can use the satellite to track them from this signal. I want to know their location."

"That will be a little difficult... they are using high security AmuS-"

"I don't care how difficult it is! Do it! No excuses!" Ever since Kazuli's daughter was held at gunpoint, he has been losing his temper and his patience. His resolve has only grown stronger.

"Right away sir...." Sien got back to typing.

_____________________________

Shortly before that, Kirito and Asuna said their good-byes to Yui, because it was time for Yui to go to bed. They would have liked her to stay the night, but Suguha promised her a special surprise and Yui couldn't bear to think about it any longer.

They sat on the couch together, after she vanished from view.

Asuna lay on his lap. "I think that went really well." She thought back over their visit with Leafa(Midori).

"She really likes your cooking, but who doesn't?"

"Is that all you think about? I meant, that she enjoyed her stay in game."

"I think so." Kirito paused for a moment, clearly with something on his mind. "Asuna?"

"What is it?" She looked up to him.

"Doesn't it seem like there are a lot of players recently?"

"Yeah. I think people are getting bored. The Augma is cool and everything, but there are no games released for it, yet."

"What do you mean? I thought it was supposed to support a new set of games to be released. That isn't happening?" Kirito couldn't believe it.

"All the corporation's money is going into building those towers. I don't think the games will be released until after."

"Makes sense. Those towers cost a fortune." Kirito was distant for a moment, so Asuna gave him a confused look. "Ever since I have been back, I have been wanting to meet with the Moonlit Black Cats... I didn't think I would get the chance, with how little, people were playing this game... but now, maybe..."

"I have them on my friends list. I can arrange a meeting with them, if you want." She offered.

Kirito became ecstatic. "Really?! That would be awesome!"