Our Little Secret

Lucy was freaking out; she hadn't slept for 2 days and she hadn't eaten for the same time period, well not that you saw anyway. She was now pacing around the living room, having a little talk with herself. You heard her mumbling things like 'Okay, its only Lauren', and 'Oh for fuck sakes you're Lucy Vives'. It made you giggle. She was freaking out because this would be the first time that she saw Lauren since Christmas, and we all saw those pictures.

You took one last look at Lucy and gave a weak smile before going upstairs to pack your bags. Being Lucy's little sister wasn't easy, but what was even harder was being in love with her best friend and now slash girlfriend. You had always had a crush on Lauren, but you couldn't say anything because you knew Lucy liked her too and seeing as she is your sisters' best friend you couldn't do anything.

As you zipped up the last suitcase you heard the doorbell ring, and after a few seconds a few squeels and then the door shut. "Shit." You cursed under your breath. You had hoped to be gone before she got here. You pulled the suitcaase off the bed and dragged it out your bedroom door, along with the other 2. Then you heard a loud burst of laughter coming from the kitchen. You sighed, knowing you would have to face her.

After lugging your bags down the stairs, you closed your eyes and walked in to the kitchen slowly. As you opened your eyes, your eyes fell apon Lucy and Lauren pressed agianst the counter, engaged in a heated kiss. You bit your lip in an attempt to keep from screaming. You then decided that leaving would be best, so you slowly walked back to the door and grabbed your keys with shaking hands. You fumbled with your key-ring, and just as you lifted your hand the keys slipped from your grip. The keys crashed to the floor with a thud, making your heat jump.

"(Y/N)?" You heard Lucy call. "Fuck." You swore, preparing yourself. Lucy poked her head around the corner and smiled shyly, still having traces of Lauren's cherry lipbalm around her mouth. She summond you to the kitchen before walking away, giggling at something Lauren did.

"What?" You said as you walked into the cold kitchen. Lauren's eyes met yours and you felt your knees go weak. She smiled, then turned her head to face Lucy. "When you leaving?" Lucy asked as she turned to you. Lauren's face scrunched up in confusion as she looked at you. You frowned, but tore your eyes away from the black haired girl. "Uh, now. Why?" Lucy giggled. "Well, Lauren and I were hoping you could stay and hang out for a bit. That okay?" You looked at the two girls and sighed, knowing you couldn't really say no. "I'm sorry, I'm confused. Where are you going?" Lauren walked closer to you. "Uh, I'm going to dads for a bit." She nodded and walked back, her eyes still trained on you.

After a load of begging from the two older girls, you were talked into staying until the morning. You were currently watching Nightmare On Elm Streat, and to be frank horror films freak the fuck out of you. Lucy and Lauren were cuddled up on the couch, sharing secrets and giggles. It hurt you to see the sight, but you knew you had to keep your mouth shut. You tore your eyes away from the couple when Lucy stood up to go get more drinks. You stared at the paused movie screen, not daring to look over at the green eyed girl.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" You heard a husk voice speak. You gulped and looked over at Lauren, seeing her smirk at you. "You know, you're very beautiful." The comment took your breath away. You stared at her, watching her move closer to you. She sat next to you on the floor and kept her eyes on you, while yours were trained on the T.V screen. "You know, I've always liked you." You sat there, frozen as you felt her hand creep its way up yout leg. "L-lauren, wh-what are you d-doing?" You looked over at her and saw her smiling at you. "I'm doing what I should've a long time ago." Her last word before she leaned in, letting you feel her breath on your lips.

Just as she was about to kiss you, you remembered Lucy, pulling back quickly. "Lucy." You rushed out. "What about Lucy?" She pulled back and looked in the direction of where Lucy had disapeared to. "What she doesn't know won't hurt her." And with those words hanging in the air she kissed you. Her hands fell to your hips as she steadied herself. She kissed you with every ounce of passion she had; you felt that. "Okay, I'm honestly so tired I could faint. Sleep?" Lucy spoke as she entered the room. Lauren flew off of you and landed on the couch like a ninja, her hand steadying her head. You giggled and looked at Lucy who was biting her lip slightly. Your smile faded when you figured out her true intentions for saying she was tired. You stood up and looked at lauren once more before mumbling 'good night' and disapearing up the stairs.

All throughout the night you heard giggles and moans. You tried to muffle the sounds of their antics with your pillow, but that didn't do much good. You then grabbed your headphones and blasted the first song on your playlist which happened to be Leave Your Lover by Sam Smith. You lay there, listening and trying to make sense of what happened earlier that night. If it was possible, you were hurting more than ever now that you got what you wanted from Lauren, but have her go fuck Lucy a few hours after confessing she likes you. You felt conflicted and violated in every single way possible.

You were awoken by someone taking your headphones off. You gasped as you saw the figure sit them down on your bedside table and climb on top of you. "Now, did you really think I would let you walk away just like that?" You heard a whisper say. You gupled as you felt her hands slip up your shirt. You forgot all the things you wanted to say to her to tell her off, you could only focus on her actions. "(Y/N), I need you to understand this isn't just something I want on the side lines. I really like you, I always have." You felt yourself smile. "How's it gonna work Lo? I mean its not like Luce will let you sneak off all the time." She sighed. "Look, we'll figure it out as we go along, okay? But for right now, she's asleep and we won't be getting any. Capish?" You giggled. "Laur, you know I've always liked you too?" You felt her fall about and land next to you. "Yeah, I knew. That's what gave me the 'go' to do this. It's fun, isn't it? Having to sneak about and having the fear of getting caught? It makes this so much hotter." You laughed and rolled over on top of her. "Yeah, it does. I like having a secret." She gave a sexy and seducing laugh before flipping you over. "Yeah, me too. This is out little secret."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry its been so long since my last update, but I've been rather busy.

I hope you guys enjoy and I'll update as soon as I can.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24