I Miss You

Lauren's POV

"Hey you." I say as my phone screen gets lit up with her smiling face. She smiles even brighter at the sounds of my voice, making me giggle a little. "Hey beautiful. How are you?" She asks me, tilting her head to the side exposing the smooth skin if her neck. I smile. "I'm okay baby girl, how are you?" I ask, focusing on her radiant smile. "I'm fine, just missing you loads." She says with sad eyes and a weak smile playing on her lips. My heart begins to ache. "Baby, I'll be back in 2 short weeks, don't think about it too much." I say, earning a dry chuckle from her. "It's not that easy Lo. You're busy most of the time so you have something to get me off your mind; not to mention you have the girls to keep you company. I, however, work 7 hours a day at a crappy diner and come home to an empty house which is depressing enough, but on top of that I have to hang out with my brother and his fake-ass girlfriend." After finishing her little rant, she takes a deep breath and drops her head into her lap. I sigh.

"Hey now, it's not all that bad. (Y/B/N) and Riley are good company." I say, trying to lighten the mood. She lifts her head and glares at me, making me giggle. "Really? Yesterday Riley dragged us out to the mall with her and told us to 'pamper her'. I was like, 'bitch, I wouldn't pamper you even if your daddy payed me a million bucks.'" She finished her sentence with a snap of her fingers, earning a laugh out if me. "You actually said that to her?" She tried to keep a serious composure but failed, and burst into a fit of laughter. "Of course I didn't, I'm a nice person, unlike her." I laughed at my girlfriends dislike towards her brothers girlfriend.

After a few hours of talking nonsens, she looked at her wrist watch and sighed, saying she better get going to bed. I nodded before kissing the screen multiple times and saying good night. After she hung up I locked my phone and sighed; man how I missed her. I then decided to get up and go for a walk, seeing as there was nothing better to do. As I hopped out of my bunk in the bus, Camila attacked me in a hug. "There you are! We thought you got abducted by aliens or something." The other girls laughed. "She thought that, we thought you were just out talking to (Y/N)." Normani stated. I nodded, trying to pry the smaller girl off of me. "I was in my bunk talking to her." After finally getting Camilla off of me, I walked to the door and stepped outside into the crispy evening air.

As I walked down the street, I noticed a bush of yellow and red flowers. I approached the bush, looking at it intently. I noticed they were roses, and that they had a rather strong and beautiful smell. I remembered (Y/N) telling me on our first date her favorite flower was a rose. I smiled to myself. I picked the biggest and brightest yellow rose there was and held it against the nearest wall. Grabbing my phone from my back pocket, I quickly snap a photo of the rose. I slip my phone back into my pocket and begin walking back to the bus, all the while smelling the scent of the rose that reminded me of my beautiful girlfriend.

After getting back to the bus, the girls roped me into a game of truth or dare they were playing. A few hours went by, and soon we were all to tired to carry on with anything. After bidding each other a good night, we disappeared into our bunks. As I lay in the warm cubical, I remembered the photo I took of the rose earlier that evening. I unlock my phone and look at the photo; it reminds me of her. I decide to post it on Instagram, that way not only will she see it, but the world will as well, proving my love to her.
I select the photo and begin to think of a caption; maybe a simple I love you will suffice, or maybe I miss you. I smile to myself, knowing how much she likes it when I tell her I miss her. After posting it, I lock my phone and put in under my pillow. A few minutes later I feel my phone vibrate. I look at the screen and my heart smiles as well at my lips. A text from (Y/N) simply saying 'I miss you too'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry if this one is a little crappy. I'm working on s second part for Say Something.

I'll update as soon as I can.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24