4am

"Y/N?" You hear a raspy voice whisper near your face. You groan and turn in the other direction in an attempt to ward off the unwanted visitor. "Y/N?" You heard again, this time right by your ear. Your eyes fluttered open and you turned to face the voice that was waking you from a peaceful sleep. "What?" You groan, wishing you could just be left to sleep. You hear a soft giggle come from the person next to you, indicating they found your sleepy state very amusing. "I'm bored. Wanna watch TV with me?" You give a short sigh and look at the clock next to your bed. It read 4:00am.

"Lauren, its four in the morning. Can't you just... I don't know, read a book or something?" You say, looking into the eyes of your girlfriend. She pouted and shifted closer to you, putting her head on your shoulder.

You were currently in a hotel room with the girls; they have been touring for the past 2 months and you decided to tag along, much to Lauren's delight.

You looked around the room and saw the other four girls were still fast asleep. Normani was cuddled up with Ally on the big chair in the corner of the room, Camila was spread out on the floor with a blanket draped over her bottom half, and Dinah was sleeping sitting upright against the wall holding a pillow. The TV was still on, showing the home menu of the movie the six of you were watching the night before. You chuckled slightly and turn your attention back to the pouting beauty next to you. You sigh once more.

"You chose the movie, I'll make us some coffee." You say and immediately Lauren jumps up and runs to the TV. She suddenly turns around and runs back to the bed, giving you a rushed yet sweet kiss on the lips before returning to the TV. You giggle at the black haired girl before heading to the kitchen and putting on a pot of coffee for the two of you.

When you return to Lauren, you saw she was crouched over Camila holding something that slightly resembled a pen. "Lo, what you doing?" You ask slightly anxious, watching as her arm makes small movements. Once she has finished what she was busy with, she runs over to you and pounces on top of you and breaks out into a fit of laughter. "Lauren! Keep quiet you weirdo!" She then buries her head in your lap and tries to laugh silently but fails miserably.

"What were you up to?" You ask once she calmed down from her laughing state. She took a deep breath, trying to compose herself before turning to you. "I drew..." She begins laughing again. "I drew on Cam's face. A beard with a curly moustache." She then lets out a snort of laughter before picking up the remote and pressing play to begin the movie she had chosen. You just stare at her, thinking how lucky you were to have her. She notices you staring and without letting her eyes leave the screen she turns your head to face the screen with her hand.

Halfway through Frozen, you could tell she was getting bored. She kept drawing small shapes on different parts of your body and would every now and then lean in to kiss either your lips, chest or neck. "You bored LoLo?" You ask and she nods furiously, making you giggle. "I have an idea..." You trail off, walking to the kitchen and opening the fridge. Lauren follows you and jumps up onto the counter top, knocking over the sugar pot in the process. You look back at her, signalling for her to 'shut the fudge up and be careful'.

"What we doing?" She whispers once you gathered all you needed from the kitchen. You look back at her with a sly smirk on your face. "Well, I was inspired by your artwork on Cam's face... And I thought to myself 'Wouldn't it be funny if we do something similar to the rest of the girls'." It took her a while, but she finally caught on to what you were planning on doing. "Ooooh baby, you're evil." She states.

An hour went by and you and your girlfriend just finished panting the girls' faces with whipped cream and cream cheese. You both flopped down onto the bed, trying to laugh quietly. "Babe, that was the most fun I've had in a week." She says, pulling you closer and looking into your eyes. You cup her cheek and bring your faces close together, never breaking eye contact. "I'm pretty sure they're gonna be hella mad at us when they wake up, but I'm also pretty sure I don't care." You say, kissing her nose. She giggles and nods, snuggling into your chest. You hold her tightly and shut your eyes, savouring the moment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------3 hours later-------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up to screeching and groaning and pillows hitting the ceiling, walls and windows. As you lift your head up a pillow hits you square in the face, making your head fall backwards. "You bitches! I can't believe you two!" Dinah was standing in the bathroom doorway, holding her hands up in the air trying to rid them of the cream cheese. Camila was running around the room, making it clear she couldn't see where she was going due to the whipped cream on her eyes. Normani was just sitting in the chair she and Ally fell asleep in, laughing at Camila while trying to clean her face, and Ally was in the bathroom swearing her revenge on you and Lauren.

Lauren came into the room with a cup of coffee for each of you, still giggling at the other girls' reactions. She walked over to you and handed you a cup, smiling lovingly. "You know babe, I don't think we'll ever be able to live this one down." She says as she sits down next to you. You chuckle and nod in agreement and look around the room before looking at Lauren who was already staring at you. You smile and kiss her sweetly before breaking into a fit of laughter when Camila tripped over a pillow and landed face first on the floor. "Oh boy..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope this one isn't shit.

I'll update as soon as I get the chance.

Any requests? I will happily write them.

Xoxo

-FlyAwayWithMe_24