Chapter Thirteen

I opened my eyes and everything was bright again. I could still feel Oswell's arms around me, meaning we didn't move all night, but I didn't care. I twisted around and saw that godly face again, making me smile. I reached for my phone, but Oswell tightened his hold. I stretched a little and was able to just reach it. I quickly unplugged it and returned to my original position. I opened up my phone, went into camera and took a photo of his face, so I could always see it. I put the phone back down and cuddled into Oswell. He chuckled and I looked up to see he was awake.
"Morning," he muttered.
"Morning," I replied, knowing that we'd have to get out of bed soon.
"What do you want to do today?" he asked.
"I don't know. I'm pretty happy as I am," I mumbled and he chuckled again.
"How about we stay here for a little, then go to the beach?" he suggested and I smiled.
"Sound good," I agreed. He moved me so I was pressed against his chest, making me blush. I closed my eyes again and we were silent for a while.
"How did you sleep?" he asked randomly.
"Really well, you?" I replied, looking up at him.
"Amazingly," he stated, smiling. Then he must of thought of something, because his smile dropped.
"What's wrong?" I worried.
"Being here, it's amazing, but then we'll have to go back. We won't really have any time alone like we do here," he complained and I smiled.
"Then we'll just have to travel around more often, won't we?" I suggested and he looked down at me.
"We will," he agreed and for some reason, I felt like kissing him. I didn't follow the instinct, but it felt very strange. I'd told him I wanted to go slow, yet I was the one who wanted to rush. I closed my eyes again and focused on the feel of Oswell next to me, around me.
"What's the time?" I murmured. He moved a bit, releasing an arm from around me to check.
"Wow, it's ten," he announced and as if time had an effect on it, my stomach growled.
"I think it's time to get up," I groaned.
"Yeah," he agreed. He slowly removed his other arm from around me and I missed it instantly. I rolled out of bed and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a red top, heading to the bathroom. I got changed and came back out, happy to find Oswell was fully dressed. I put my ankle boots on, along with my hat, glasses, gloves and jacket. I grabbed my phone and put it into my pocket as we headed out.
"Know any good places?" I questioned as we headed out to the car.
"I know this amazing restaurant that serves the best pancakes," he promised. We got in the car and he drove to a little side street. We got out and made our way to a door that looked like every other on this street.
"This is the place?" I remarked, not believing it. He looked at a sign on the door, then cursed.
"They closed down recently, due to bankruptcy. Damn it," he declared.
"Know anywhere else?" I asked.
"Yeah, I know a few other places," he assured me and we walked back to the car. He drove a little further down to small looking restaurant and we got out. This one was definitely open, because there were people inside eating. We walking in and were seated at one of the two people tables. I grabbed a menu and looked over it, choosing what I was going to have. A waiter came over and took our orders, smirking at me before walking off. I rolled my eyes and looked at Oswell, who was clenching the sides of the table tightly. He'd seen the guy and he was not happy.
"Relax. Think about this morning," I suggested and he nodded. His hands slowly released the table and a smile slid onto his face.
"But if he does that again, I'm going to rip his head off," Oswell vowed and I smiled, rolling my eyes.
"Here you are," he greeted, placing Oswell's omelette and water on the table, then placing my eggs, bacon, hash browns and apple juice down. He smirked at me again and held out a piece of paper.
"If you haven't noticed, I'm here with someone. So how about you take your desperate ass and go serve someone else," I stated, crossing my arms and he looked shocked, then just walked off. I turned to face Oswell and he was smiling at me.
"Much better," he commented and I smiled as we started eating.
"It's really packed," I commented, looking over beach. Once we'd finished eating, we'd gone back to the room and changed and prepared to go to the beach. The hotel had beach towels as well as normal ones, probably because it was so close to the beach. Oswell and I found a spot with not too many people around and put our stuff down, sitting down.
"You put sunscreen on, right?" Oswell checked.
"Yeah, accept for the middle of my back," I answered. My one piece had a hole in the middle of my back. Oswell grabbed the bottle of sunscreen and started covering my back, sending shivers down my back.
"You gonna go swimming?" he asked as he finished.
"We'll see," I replied, lying down.
"Well, I am. So join me if you feel like it," he stated, standing up. He took his top off and ran to the water. I smiled, rolling my eyes and positioned my hat so it still covered my hair, while not covering my face. I closed my eyes and sighed, relaxing and allowing my body to soak up the sun, browning itself. I couldn't tell how much time had passed, before it started raining.
"Crap," I exclaimed, opening my eyes. I was about to jump up, but saw it was only Oswell, dripping water over me. He started laughing and I glared at him
"You should've seen your face. You were so surprised," he laughed
"You can be really mean, you know that?" I said, repeating his line.
"Nope, I just know how to have fun," he argued.
"Whatever," I sighed, giving up and closing my eyes again. The next thing I know, I'm being lifted into the air. "Oswell, what the hell are you doing?" I demanded.
"Making you have fun," he answered, as he started moving towards the water.
"Wait, let me put my hat and sunglasses down!" I requested. He stopped and I quickly took them off, lightly throwing them on the towel. As soon as I had thrown them, Oswell started running and I couldn't help laughing. He reached the water and ran in, going deeper and deeper until he was up to his chest in water.
"Time for you to get wet!" he declared and I started to protest, but he dropped me, right into the water. The water was freezing and it instantly surrounded me. I put my feet on the bottom and stood up, exclaiming in shock.
"It's s-s-so c-cold!" I screamed and Oswell laughed. I glared at him, then jumped on his, attempting to tackle him under. He was laughing so hard it was easy to knock him over. He pushed me away and we both resurfaced, laughing. Then something brushed my leg and I screamed, jumping onto Oswell. He caught me and I raised my legs up so they were pressed against my chest.
"What's wrong?" he worried, holding me tight.
"Something brushed my leg," I rushed. He moved over, me still in my arms and we looked down. Then he started laughing hysterically, while I blushed deeply. It was seaweed, I was scared by seaweed.
"I can't believe," Oswell started, but then started laughing again.
"Well, I've never been to a beach before and I've always heard stories of shark attacks. So I assumed," I exasperated and he stopped laughing.
"You've never been to the beach?" he doubted and I rolled my eyes.
"I never really did anything exciting," I confessed.
"Well then, I'll make sure we do exciting things more often," he promised and I blushed.
"Race you back to the beach!" I announced as I started swimming. I heard splashing beside me, so I sped up. But Oswell shot past me like a torpedo and reached the beach way before I did.
"You can't even win your own races," he declared as I breathed deeply, exhausted. We were walking back to our towels, when two girls wearing the absolute least they could, bounced up and smiled flirtatiously up at Oswell.
"Hi hunk. We were wondering if you had any plans tonight?" they giggled and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm busy tonight," he stated and they pouted.
"What about tomorrow then?" one questioned.
"I'm leaving then. On holidays at the moment," he denied.
"Can we at least grab your number?" they requested.
"Well, I only give my number to pretty girls," he started and they smiled, while my jaw dropped. He was not seriously about to do this. "So no," he finished and I smiled while their mouths dropped. Then he turned to me and smiled, making my heart skip a beat. We kept walking over to our stuff and sat down again. I put my hat and sunglasses on because I noticed a few people staring. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time, to find it was only midday.
"Wake me up in half an hour," I instructed Oswell and lay on my stomach, closing my eyes.
"Will do," he replied and I relaxed again, feeling the sun beating on my sun.