Chapter 21

I woke up. Still feeling sick for what happened last night. I was actually mad at josh. And felt almost uncomfortable around him. He just shot him? There might be a cure. I tried to put myself in kateys shoes. I wouldnt want to shoot my kid even if they were sick. She didnt even say goodbye. Im supirsed they haven't busted the through the door. Why haven't they taken our food over night? I think josh got up around midnight last night and was being our night watch. Either way. What he did changed the way I felt about him. We had dry cereal and orange juice for breakfast. Today we were heading out to the meijers a couple miles down in the van we found. See if we could take anything from there.
"You want to come with us lindz?" I asked her when she woke up.
"Yea. I dont want to be here any longer than i have to." I agreed. We packed up our things. Guns, clothes, food, and blankets. Anyting we needed. I began taking bags out with lindz while josh stayed in the motel with Amelia. She was acting as if nothing happened. She was super smart, but didn't really understand what was happening. She was little. And so clueless. Me and lindz had the car going, and all of the bags packed up. We walked in the hotel only to see the worst scenario of my life.