Part Two (Prologue)

In the U.K., a small home in Lechlade, Gloucestershire, 90 miles west of London, Kurt Wallis laid on his bed. His three sons were called by their aunt on his behalf.

"I want one of you to do me a favor. Well, do someone a favor." Kurt spoke slowly as he looked at each of his sons.

Jack leaned on the door smoking, and Pete sat alongside Mathew.

"Bollocks, is it that American nut?" Jack raised his eye brow, and stood up straight. "Don't tell me you called us here for her? Honestly, it's sick enough that she's just a blimmey girl, but on your death bed you are thinking of her and not mum. If you are thinking of a woman, it should be her."

"Your mum, ah, I'll see her soon. You don't have to worry about that, Jack. If she's the woman I know she was, she'd understands why I am about to ask you for this. She was always a pushy little thing." Kurt exhaled, then smiled. "In all truth, I can't wait to see your mother. But, this lass, she needs a little push to start her life, as I end mine."

Mathew kept his eyes at the window; listening as Pete squirmed.

"Would you quit moving," Mathew scolded Pete. "Just turn it off, for heaven's sake."

"Crazy bitch alert, no doubt." Jack snickered, giving Pete a kissy face.

"Sod off." Pete shot back.

"Don't get your bum blistered you little-"

"Jack." His father warned.

Pete silenced his phone and apologized.

Kurt took a deep breath secretly wishing he had daughters instead of sons. Then, with the courage old age gives, he finally made his request.