21

Monday arrives

3racha finally arrived to the JYP building, as they walk in, they didn't expect to see so many people.

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!!" 3racha flinched as they were greeted by not one, but four groups of JYPnation. Danceracha, Day6, NMIXX, and ITZY.

"Oh my god.." Jisung's eyes widen at the sudden attention from many people as he hid behind Chan.

"THANK YOU FOR HAVING US!" 3racha bowed at everyone.

"Thank you guys so much! We didn't expect this at all, y'all didn't have to really! Thank you for your time!" Chan bowed once again.

The three walked to the crowd, greeting and bowing to everyone, Jisung holding Chan's shirt as he follow him behind.

"Jiii!~" Felix hugged Jisung, Jisung relaxed as he finally recognize someone in the crowd.

"Welcome dumdum. We are your sunbaenims by the way! Hah, be polite!" Hyunjin laughed manically, ruffling Jisung's hair.

"Haha.. yeah.." Jisung faked a smile. He then stops when his eyes met with Leeknow's blank gaze. Jisung bowed politely as he walks away with his group, avoiding the chance to interact with Leeknow.

"What was that about.." Hyunjin mumbled as he followed Jisung's gaze, he looked at Leeknow.

"Hyung, is everything okay between you two?" Felix asked out of concern.

Leeknow didn't answer, staring at Jisung. He then raised a brow and clenched his jaw when he saw NMIXX's Bae give Jisung a handshake. "Let's go guys, nothing special here to waste time with." Leeknow spat walking away, heading to the dance studio.

"The fuck is his problem?" Hyunjin said angrily, getting sick of Leeknow's behavior.

"Jinnie, let's just let him be.. Please don't fight." Felix frowned holding Hyunjin's arm, hoping that Hyunjin will calm down.

The two followed their leader to the dance studio.

"Welcome!! Nice to meet you~" Bae greeted Jisung, shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too!" Jisung greeted back, trying his best to hide his nervousness.

"I like the outfit by the way! If you guys need anything just let us know!" NMIXX bowed, 3racha thanked them as they walk away.

-

"So! That's everything, let's now head to our studio." Changbin exclaimed as he showed the two the last place of his tour in JYP building. "Or do you guys want to check out the dance studio-"

"Nope, let's go to our studio." Jisung said cutting Changbin off.

"... Okay then? Let's go." Changbin looked at the younger confusedly before leading them to the studio.

"Wow.." Jisung looked around in awe. He quickly ran to the instruments as he saw a guitar. "Hyung?! Is this ours?" Jisung asked Changbin excitedly.

"Yep, all of this is ours." Changbin chuckled at the guy's cuteness.

"Wow, this is way bigger than my studio." Chan said looking around.

"You have your own studio?" Changbin asked the older.

"Yeah, well it's Seungmin's now, since we have our own here." Chan chuckled. "Okay! Shall we get started?"

-

"Damn, Han. Is there something that you're not good at?" Changbin looked at the younger amused.

Jisung just sang a song, the song he covered recently, beautiful things.

"Probably dancing? Hope I can learn one day though." Jisung chuckled.

"You should ask Danceracha to teach you then." Chan smirked.

"Nah, not gonna happen..." Jisung rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, can you two come here for a moment?" Chan ordered the two, they immediately obeyed, walking up to Chan who's sitting on his desk, his laptop in front of him.

"What's up?" Changbin asked.

"Let me guys introduce you to my laptop." Chan laughed.

The two stared at each other raising their brows confusedly. "Hi, laptop.."

Chan then opened a folder, making the two men's jaw drop.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Changbin couldn't believe his eyes as he sees the screen, he had to take a second look.

"HOW?" Jisung looked at Chan, "Dude, you have to be a psychopath or something."

Chan hits Jisung, making the three laugh.

"I've been writing songs since I bought that studio, Ji." Chan laughed.

"Yeah, I get that. But THIS many? Damn." Changbin said dumbfounded as he scrolls down folders of songs, full of lyrics.

"It's kind of my hobby.." Chan scratched the back of his head shyly.

"Hobby? Bro, this is addiction. Do you even sleep?" Jisung jokes as he runs away when Chan tried to hit him again.

"ANYWAYS, all I need is you guys. Your voices, talents, the way you're gonna deliver these lyrics into a song. Can I count on you two with that?" Chan asked.

"Psh, basic." The two said in unison, making Chan smile.

-

"Nice! That sounded good! Thoughts Changbin?" Chan looked at the other, Jisung is in the recording room, rapping the lyrics Chan made. "Changbin?" Chan asked again but Changbin is just staring at his phone, memorizing some lyrics.

"The hell is wrong with him?" Jisung laughed walking out of the recording room, approaching Changbin.

"Hey, hyung?" Jisung called out, but no response.

Chan and Jisung stared at eachother confusedly, holding their laughs.

"Okay! Chan hyung I get it, how about I rap it like this-...? What are you guys staring at me for?" Changbin looked at the two confused.

Chan and Jisung laughed in amusement. "Holy shit, did you seriously not hear anything at all?!" Jisung asked, genuinely concerned.

"No?"

"Our Changbinnie can't multitask?!" Chan cooed, finding Changbin cute.

Changbin sighed, "Yeah.. Felix tells me that too."

"That's okay, at least he has a good concentration. I'll be right back, gotta go to the bathroom." Jisung walked out of the studio laughing.

-

Jisung got out of the cubicle as he finishes using it. He froze in his spot as he sees the guy he wishes not to see at this moment, Leeknow.

Jisung bowed to Leeknow who's washing his hands, he averted his gaze avoiding eye contact as he walk pass Leeknow.

"Jisung wait-" Leeknow called but it was too late, the younger already walked away.

Leeknow sighed, staring at himself in the mirror. "Why am I doing this.. should I follow my heart or.. but I can't afford to let that happen again.." Leeknow sighed as he wipes his hand, walking out of the restroom.