18

"HI LEEKNOW HYUNG!" Hyunjin squealed, couldn't contain his excitement.

"Oh hi there.. Thanks for holding out the door for me." Leeknow smiled, slightly bowing at Jisung as he got in the elevator.

Hyunjin stared at the two back and forth, he then put his phone by his ear. "Oh hello I.N? Yes yes, oh you're walking down the stairs right now?! Yeah sure I'm coming!" Hyunjin hurriedly got out of the elevator, dashing away.

"His phone was off though.." Leeknow mumbled confusedly.

"I swear Hwang Hyunjin, I'm gonna fucking kill you." Jisung thought to himself. "So um.. Hi there." Jisung started awkwardly as the elevator door closed.

"Hello." Leeknow chuckled. "Fuck, he's even cuter in person."

"D-Do you know me?" Jisung smiled nervously.

"Of course I do, Han Jisung." Leeknow smiled back.

"FUCK." Jisung looked away, avoiding eye contact. "Do y-you need help with those?" Jisung pointed at the boxes Leeknow is carrying.

"I.. do actually, it's hard to see when there's a box in front of my face." Leeknow chuckled.

"Please, let me help you." Jisung hurriedly took one of the boxes.

"Thank you." Leeknow smiled.

"N-Nice to meet you, Minho hyung." Jisung bowed, still avoiding eye contact.

"No need to be so polite, we're friends after all." Leeknow said, not tearing his eyes off the younger.

"Yeah.. I'm just y'know, it's our first meeting and-" Jisung panicked, accidentally looking at Leeknow's eyes.

Jisung felt a lump in his throat, Leeknow's eyes are making him lost tracks on what he's doing at the moment.

"What? Do I have something on my face?" Leeknow chuckled.

"You're much more beautiful in person, hyung." Jisung smiled, suddenly his nervousness faded away.

Leeknow's eyes widens in surprise, "Whoa, where did the shyness go?" "Ahem uh, mind pressing those buttons so that the elevator starts moving?" Leeknow blushed avoiding eye contact.

"Oh right, my bad." Jisung chuckled awkwardly.

The elevator finally started heading up but it is currently filled with awkward silence. The two avoiding each other's gaze.

"So, you're a fan of Ariana Grande?" Jisung suddenly spoke.

"Wha- how did you know?" Leeknow looked at the younger surprised.

"Actually, I happen to hear you sing it earlier at the balcony." Jisung smiled.

"Your room is just below mine?!"

"Yeah! Crazy right?"

"D-Did you happen to hear anything else besides my singing..?" Leeknow stuttered.

"No... Why?"

"Nothing." Leeknow sighed in relief.

"Hm, now I'm curious. Do you happen to have a girlfriend?" Jisung asked jokingly.

"Yes actually." Leeknow looked down.

"W-What?!" Jisung felt his world crash.

"What? Why are you so surprised?" Leeknow looked at Jisung curiously.

"... Nothing. Just didn't expect that, that's all." Jisung avoided the other's gaze, feeling sad.

"PFFT-" Leeknow looked away, failing to contain his laugh.

"What's so funny?" Jisung confusedly looked at the older.

"I was just messing with you, why did you looked so sad? I'm single as a pringle." Leeknow laughed.

"L-Looked sad?! I wasn't!" Jisung blushed.

"Yeah right-"

CLANG!

The elevator roughly stopped as the lights flickered off.

"What the fuck?!" Leeknow yelled in surprise. "Are you fucking serious right now? I thought they got this shitty elevator fixed already!" Leeknow put down his box, angrily taking out his phone and opening the flashlight. He walked to the elevator's floor buttons, repeatedly tapping the open button hoping that it will work. "What a pain.." Leeknow sighed.

THUD

Suddenly he heard a sound of something falling. He looked at Jisung, his eyes widen as he sees his box fell and Jisung crouching down, hands on his ears.

He hurriedly went up to Jisung. "Han? Hey, what's wrong?" Leeknow crouched down to Jisung. He then noticed that Jisung was shaking and breathing abnormally fast. Leeknow's eyes widen as his heart dropped.

"He's having a panick attack."