20

"Mm.." Jisung opened his eyes, first thing he sees is the ceiling of his room. He tried to move his body, he then felt something on his hand. He looked beside him, he saw Leeknow sitting on a chair. Sleeping while holding Jisung's hand.

"How can a person sleep while sitting?" Jisung thought to himself, couldn't contain his giggles.

"Hm..?" Leeknow opened his eyes, "Hi, how are you feeling?" Leeknow smiled softly.

"I'm feeling alright." Jisung answered between giggles.

"What's so funny?"

"I'm just amazed that you can sleep while sitting." Jisung laughed.

"Oh." Leeknow looked at himself, he then noticed that he's still holding Jisung's hand. He quickly removed his hand, "Sorry." He smiled nervously.

"Hm? For what?" Jisung asked, sitting up.

"Nothing.. I uh, I gotta go." Leeknow stood up, walking to the door.

"Hyung-" Jisung started, making Leeknow stop his tracks and look at the latter.

".. Nevermind. Thank you for everything." Jisung decided not to make the older stay.

"No problem." Leeknow smiled as he walks out of the room.

"... what's with the sudden change.." Jisung mumbled to himself, feeling sad.

"Ji? You're awake." Chan entered the room with Seungmin.

"Hi hyung, what happened?" Jisung asked the two.

"You tell me, when the elevator opened we just saw you and Minho hyung. He was carrying you bridal style." Seungmin teased.

"Really?!" Jisung's eyes widen, embarrassment eating him up.

"Yup~"

"The elevator broke down, guess we're gonna take the stairs for a while. I'm glad you're safe." Chan smiled.

"Mhm.." Jisung stared in space, what happened in the elevator flooding his mind, making him blush.

"So, mind telling us what happened inside there, Ji?" Chan asked.

"I think I had a panic attack.. and Leeknow hyung calmed me down. After that, I just doze off. Fuck! I'm so embarrassed." Jisung buried his face on his hands.

"He managed to calm you down? Hyunjin is the only one that can manage to do that though?" Seungmin said, surprised.

"Yeah.. I don't know how he did it." Jisung looked down. "Why did he leave just like that though? Maybe he's ashamed at me like everybody else does..?" Jisung thought to himself, feeling tears form up in his eyes.

"All what matters is that you are safe. Love, let's leave him alone for now." Chan said, leaving the room.

"Call us if you need anything, okay?" Seungmin added as he followed Chan.

Jisung sighed, laying back down. "Why do I have to be so weak? This sucks." Jisung mumbled.

-

An hour later

Jisung is still laying down on his bed, not deciding to move.

knock knock

"Leave me alone!" Jisung yelled, wanting to be alone at the moment.

"Are you sure hyung? I got cheesecakes." He heard I.N's voice.

"... Fine! Come in!" Jisung sighed, couldn't resist the thought of cheesecake.