03

UNRESTRICT onedoolset ?
YES | NO

leedoesntknow
So you're a drunkard? Sorry but I'll pass.

onedoolset
Pass? Pass on what?

leedoesntknow
You think that I'll believe this little scheme of yours? Who are you and how did you get my number?

onedoolset
Wha? I told you, I was drunk last night and typed the wrong number.
seen

onedoolset
??
seen

RESTRICT onedoolset ?
YES | NO

-

"Good mornin- what's with the grumpy face?" Changbin asked Minho while making breakfast.

"What do you mean? This is my usual face." Minho glared at changbin, taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah right, what's wrong? Something bothering you?" Changbin asked, not buying what Minho said.

Minho sighed, finally giving up the act. "Some random girl got my number AGAIN. I don't know how they keep doing this. I mean for fuck sake, I always have to change numbers so that some creeps stop texting me. But they just keep finding out what my number is!" Minho rambled, his morning not going so well.

"Again? Maybe someone is selling your number out?" Changbin laughed.

Minho glared at Changbin.

"What? Why you looking at me?! You think I would do such thing? That's mean!" Changbin pouted at the older. "Are you sure that it's a girl though?"

"Meh, I don't give a fuck honestly. They could be a microwave and I wouldn't care less."

"Sigh give it here, let me take a look."

Minho handed Changbin his phone.

Changbin took note of the user. "That's a good pick up line though." Changbin laughed reading the texts and handing Minho his phone back.

Changbin took out his own phone, typing the user on Instagram.

"I'm heading out to the studio." Minho got up walking to the door.

"Hyung it's a dude! Look!"

"I don't care Changbin!" Minho yelled as he walks out.

"Suit yourself, he pretty cute too." Changbin mumbled to himself.