08

"Holy shit. Am I dreaming right now?" Seungmin gasped dramatically after seeing Jisung came out of his room.

"Stop it Min.." Chan scolded, cuddled up with Seungmin on the couch.

"This is making me want to go back in there again." Jisung sighed, the sight of the lovebirds on the couch hurting his pride.

"It's not our fault that you're singl-" "Come come!" Chan signalled Jisung to sit as he got out of his boyfriend's embrace, making the puppy sad in return.

Jisung obliged sitting beside the couple. "So uh, where do I start..."

Chan and Seungmin stared at each other. "Is this what I think this is?!" "I don't know! Just shut up and listen!"

"Are you guys seriously talking shit telepathically right now?" Jisung stared at the two in disbelief.

"We're not!" "Go on go on!" Chan smiled, hoping that Jisung will continue what he was going to say.

"Anyways, so uh- I've been drinking because.. I am really having a hard time right now.. and when I drink, my mind forgets all of my problems.." Jisung took a deep breath, the feeling of opening up weighing him down.

"I finally had the courage to open up to my father that I was.. gay. And it didn't went really well." Jisung smiled through the pain.

The couple stared at Jisung with heavy hearts, they know where this is going.

"He kicked me out of the house, he said that he didn't want a faggot son in his household. He doesn't even support me on what I do.. He wants me to get a proper job and earn money the normal way. But I just really like making music y'know. I like rapping, singing, maybe even dancing! I'm just never good enough for them.. and I will never will." Jisung felt tears streaming down his face.

"So yeah, that's how I end up in this situation. I'm sorry for suddenly staying here at your dorm without context. I promise when I get to find an apartment I'll leave right awa- ow!" Jisung felt impact on his arm, Seungmin just hit him.

"Idiot, the heck are you apologizing for? Don't we always say that you're welcome here anytime? What you should be apologizing for is the fact that you always keep everything to yourself alone. We are here for you and we're not going anywhere. We are all brothers here remember? Me, you, Hyunjin, and I.N. Did you forget all of that?" Seungmin frowned at Jisung.

"I-I'm sorry.. I just don't want to be a burden to anyone.." Jisung cried.

"Sigh A crybaby since childhood. Come here." Seungmin chuckled, opening his arms, signalling Jisung for a hug.

Jisung went in, crying on Seungmin's embrace. "Stupid Ji, you'll never be a burden to us, never." Chan assured the younger, joining the hug.

Jisung smiled, remembering the days when they were still in their childhood. Him, Seungmin, Hyunjin, and Jeongin are inseparable. They always have each other's backs.

"Okay, thank you guys. I can't breathe." Jisung got out of the couple's embrace.

"Chan hyung, can I still go to the studio..? I know I've been an asshole these days but I'll try to stop drinking.." Jisung asked the older.

"Of course, I bought that studio for us, not just for me." Chan smiled, ruffling Jisung's hair.

"I finally made a decision on your offer hyung.." Jisung looked at Chan.

"What's your decision then?" Chan looked at the younger with hopeful eyes.

"Let's audition for JYP." Jisung smiled.

"YES! FINALLY!" Chan hugged the younger, "Let's show 'em what we got."

"Oh and uh one more thing, do you guys know Lee Minho? Lee know?"

"Of course, who doesn't?"

"He's a famous dancer right?"

"So uh, I may have.. how do I explain this.. Just look." Jisung took out his phone and showed the couple his conversation with the guy.

"WHAT THE FUCK?! IS THIS REAL?"

"THE LEE MINHO?"

"Yeah.. Alcohol really makes you do stuff." Jisung laughed nervously.

Chan and Seungmin just stared at Jisung, not knowing what to say.