19

"Han? Hey, it's okay. Calm down, someone will eventually come for help, okay?" Leeknow talked softly, assuring the younger. Hoping that he'll calm down but it didn't work.

Leeknow panicked, looking around. He then picked up his phone to call someone. "Are you fucking with me right now?"

No signal.

Leeknow threw his phone across the room. He then turned to Jisung again, who's still not calming down.

"Hey, someone will come, I promise.." Leeknow frowned, but Jisung seemed to not hear him.

Leeknow sighed, "Ji? Hey..." Leeknow tried again, he then reached out to touch Jisung's hand, but hesitated.

"Can I touch you..?" Leeknow called out, but didn't received an answer. Leeknow sighed, leaving him with no choice.

Leeknow held both of Jisung's hand, removing it from his ears, which is now red from scratching.

"Hey.. it's gonna be okay. Look at me Jisung." Leeknow cupped Jisung's face to look at his eyes. Luckily, Leeknow's phone flashlight is still on, abling Jisung to see Leeknow.

Jisung looked at Leeknow's eyes, he then suddenly clutched on Leeknow's shirt.

Leeknow was taken aback by the sudden action.

"H-Hyung... w-what's happening.." Jisung tightly gripped Leeknow's shirt, as tears started streaming down his face.

Leeknow gently held Jisung's hands, "Calm down. Breath with me. Breathe in, breathe out." Leeknow chanted the words, breathing with Jisung to calm him down.

Jisung eventually got his breathing stable. Leeknow smiled in relief, but he noticed that Jisung is still shaking.

"Are you okay?" Leeknow asked softly.

"N-No.. my chest h-hurts.. I'm scared.." Jisung cried.

Leeknow frowned. "What do you want me to do, Ji? Tell me."

"N-No. It's okay.." Jisung insisted, letting go of Leeknow's shirt. Hugging both of his knees to his chest hoping that he'll stop shaking.

"He suffers from anxiety." Hyunjin spoke while eating his breakfast.

"Really?" Leeknow frowned.

"Yeah, since he was a kid. I know I'm not in the place to say this but I'm telling you just in case I'm not around.."

"You're always the one that calms him down?"

"Yes actually, despite us bickering all the time, he only calms down to my touch. I don't know why."

"Your touch??"

"Yeah. When he's breathing uncontrollably and trembling, that means he's having a panick attack. What I do is just hold him close to me, then when he hears the sound of my heartbeat he eventually calms down."

"Hm, Jeonginnie doesn't get jealous?" Leeknow chuckled.

"When we we're kids no, but when we got together he does."

"I do not!" I.N yelled across the room, making the two laugh.

Leeknow sat in front of Jisung, staring at the younger. "Ji?" Leeknow called out.

Jisung shakingly looks at the older, "Y-Yes?"

Leeknow opened his arms, looking at Jisung for approval. "Y-You need this right?" Leeknow gulped, the dim light helping him to hide his blushing cheeks.

Jisung hesitated, but he felt his chest getting tighter and tighter. He gave in, crawling to Leeknow.

"H-How?" Jisung asked.

Leeknow opened his legs and leaned his back to the wall, "Face sideways.." Leeknow ordered, Jisung weakly obeyed.

Leeknow put his arms around Jisung's shaking body, pulling him close, making Jisung lay on his chest.

Jisung leaned to the touch, holding onto Leeknow's shirt and leaning his ears on his chest.

"A-Are you comfortable?" Leeknow asked, stroking Jisung's hair.

Jisung didn't answer, closing his eyes, eagerly waiting to hear Leeknow's heartbeat.

Leeknow frowned when he didn't hear an answer.

Jisung's eyes widen as he hears Leeknow's heart, beating fastly. This made him blush, covering his face with his hands.

"What's wrong? Are you not comfortable?" Leeknow frowned. "Do you want to sit on my lap instea-"

"No! S-Stop talking, I'm more than comfortable." Jisung cut off Leeknow, burying his face to his hands.

"Oh.." Leeknow looked away, blushing. "I'm glad then." He chuckled, continuing to stroke Jisung's hair while he holds him close.

Minutes pases by, Jisung finally stopped shaking. Relaxing on Leeknow's touch.

"Are you okay now?" Leeknow looked down at the younger.

"Yeah.." Jisung looked back.

They both got lost in each other's gaze. Despite the dim light, Leeknow can clearly see Jisung's beautiful features. "I didn't expect that you're this much prettier up close..." Leeknow whispered, he bring his hand to Jisung's face as he stroke his cheeks. Jisung leaned in his touch, staring back at the older. Leeknow's eyes couldn't resist it anymore as they flickered down to Jisung's lips making Jisung's eyes widen.

"Waaaaah~ please don't.." Jisung buried his face on Leeknow's chest, feeling his face heating up.

Leeknow snapped back to reality realizing what he's doing. "I'm sorry I'm sorry~ Was it too much?" Leeknow chuckled, hugging Jisung tightly.

"Too much?! We just met you know..." Jisung whined, his voice muffled.

"I'm sorry~ I couldn't resist." Leeknow laughed.

"Hyung..." Jisung called out.

"Hm?" Leeknow looked at the younger.

"D-Do you like-"

"Shhh" Leeknow put his index finger on Jisung's lips.

"Let's take it slow, okay? You know the answer to that already... Let's just take everything slow." Leeknow smiled.

"Okay.." Jisung smiled, hugging Leeknow.

30 minutes later

The lights flickered open, making Leeknow sigh in relief.

DING

The elevator opened, revealing six people with worried faces.

"Hyung-!"

"Shh" Leeknow shushed his brother as he stood up, carrying Jisung on his arms who's fast asleep.

"Lix, can you do me a favor and bring my stuff in my room?" Leeknow instructed. "Yes hyung, of course." Felix hurriedly picked up the boxes, Changbin helping him.

"Is he okay?" Hyunjin asked quietly. "Yes, I'll tell you guys everything later." Leeknow walked out of the elevator, heading to Jisung's room.

He then halted his tracks as he sees a guy block his way. Chan.

"Let me take everything from here." Chan said in a serious tone, not trusting Leeknow to handle Jisung alone.

"I insist. Now, get out of my way." Leeknow sternly replied, glaring at Chan.

"Hyung, let him be. You can trust him." Hyunjin pulled Chan aside as they watch Leeknow walk away.

"It's okay Chan hyung, Leeknow hyung is a good... person...?" Hyunjin raised an eyebrow as he sees Chan and Seungmin smiling.

"We know, I was just testing him. What do you think love?" Chan looked at Seungmin.

"I hope this is it." Seungmin chuckled.