15

"Seungmin, we're home!" Jisung announced, him and Chan walking in.

"How did it go?" Seungmin asked, he's sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Baby..." Chan pouted as he went up to Seungmin, cuddling him on the couch.

"Hm? Is something wrong?" Seungmin pats his boyfriend's head.

"They said that.. Me and Ji have to move dorms.. and I am not sure if it's allowed for you to come. I hope it's allowed, we can share bedrooms! I can't live without us together in the same house!" Chan whined as he buried his face in Seungmin's chest.

"Well.. did you guys asked if it's allowed..?" Seungmin sighed.

"I'll leave you two alone.." Jisung walked to the kitchen, going to drink some water and giving the lovebirds some privacy.

"A dorm with Danceracha on the upper floor?! Damn, does this means... there's a chance that he'll see me..?" Jisung is lost in his thoughts, pouring a glass of water.

"RAAAAHHHHHH!!"

"AHHHHH-???" Jisung flinched, spilling water everywhere in the process. "HYUNJIN?! WHAT THE FUCK??" Jisung screamed, slamming the glass of water on the table.

Hyunjin came out under the table, laughing. "Hehe gotchu."

"THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

"STOP SCREAMING!"

"AHHHH!" Jisung flinched again as he felt a pair of arms suddenly hug him from behind.

"Hi." I.N greeted, back hugging Jisung.

"... You guys are going to be the death of me." Jisung sighed closing his eyes, recovering from adrenaline. "How did you even got here?!"

"We actually arrived an hour ago before y'all. We told Seung not to tell you guys, so yeah. Our jumpscare succeeded!" The lovebirds celebrated, high fiving each other.

"oUr JuMpScArE sUcCeEdEd!" Jisung mocked.

The three walked to he living room. Being greeted by sad lovebirds cuddling on the couch.

"What's with this atmosphere?" I.N asked out of concern.

"The heck? How did you guys suddenly spawned here?" Chan said, surprised seeing Hyunjin and I.N.

"They were here an hour ago, they scared the shit out of me in the kitchen, you didn't hear my screams of terror?" Jisung cries dramatically.

"Probably not, since he was burying his face on Seungmin's tits." Hyunjin said blankly as he sits on the couch, switching the channel of the TV.

"Hey!" Seungmin threw a pillow at Hyunjin, making everyone laugh.

"Congratulations by the way!!" Hyunjin and I.N cheered. "You guys are finally members of the JYP Fam!!" Hyunjin squealed.

"But why is the mood like this Channie hyung?" I.N asked.

"Oh right! Since you guys are here! Hyunjin, do you think that they'll allow me to bring Seungmin at the dorm? So we can live together?" Chan asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah, I think? We just moved there yesterday and they gave me permission to let I.N stay with me. You should ask Changbin hyung!"

"Yeah, when it comes to Changbin hyung, ParkJinyoung PD-nim won't be able to say no!" I.N and Hyunjin laughed.

"Eh, why? That's cool!" Jisung asked amused.

"We don't know either." I.N laughed.

"Here you can call him through my phone if you want." Hyunjin offered his phone to Chan.