14

A week later..

"Ji.. wake up~" Chan gently shook Jisung's shoulder.

"Huh..?" Jisung opened his eyes as he carefully sat up, "What's up..? What time is it? Where are we?" Jisung looked around half asleep, his eyes adjusting from the bright sunlight shining through the windows.

"Today is the day! Did you forget?"

"Forget what?" Jisung looked at the older.

"THE RESULTS FROM THE AUDITIONS!" Chan excitedly squealed hugging Jisung.

"Oh right..."

"HUH? THAT'S TODAY?" Jisung is fully awake now for sure. He got up and ran to his desk opening his laptop.

"Did you got an email?" Jisung asked the older.

"Not yet, they said that we'll receive one on like.. 10am?"

Jisung looked at the time, it's 9:30am.

"Fuck, I'm so nervous I might throw up.." Jisung got up from his seat, running to the kitchen to get water.

"What's up? You pregnant?" Seungmin asked, eating breakfast.

"I don't have a uterus." Jisung said as he drinks water.

"I know and you're still a virgin."

Jisung choked, "What the fuck Min.." Chan's laugh echoed through the house.

"What? Just facts."

"FACTS THAT DOESN'T NEED TO BE SAID." Jisung rolled his eyes, walking back to his room.

25mins later..

"So like.. what if we don't pass?" Jisung asked nervously to Chan.

Him, Chan, and Seungmin are sitting on his bed, both their laptops infront of them.

"Then it's fine! Many opportunities to come." Chan smiled, assuring the younger.

"It's not the end of the world." Seungmin added.

"You're right." Jisung smiled.

DING

DING

"..."

"FUCK! I CAN'T DO THIS." Jisung stood up, pacing back and fort.