16

"Ji? Wake up, we're here." Chan gently shook Jisung, who is sleeping at the backseat of Seungmin's car.

"Huu..? What time is it..?" Jisung sleepily looked around, he then checked his phone.

5:27am

"Should I park it here in front of the building in the meantime or..?" Seungmin said, looking around the place.

"Just park it here for the meantime bub. Don't worry, I'll handle parking it on the parking lot later after we take our stuff in the building." Chan kissed Seungmin's cheek as he gets out of the car.

"Eugh.. it's too early for this." Jisung grumbled, also getting out of the car.

They took their baggage out of the trunk.

"Welcome guys, didn't expect y'all to arrive this early." Changbin suddenly appeared, walking towards the three.

"Oh my, hello!" Jisung bowed immediately, the sleepy feeling fading away.

"Please Han, no need to be so formal. I'm your bro now remember?" Changbin chuckled at the guy's cuteness, patting Jisung on the back.

"You didn't have to go out here this early to welcome us, really." Chan walked up to Changbin, giving each other a bro hug. "Let me introduce you to my boyfriend, this is Kim Seungmin."

"Hello~ Nice to meet you." Seungmin smiled, slightly bowing at Changbin.

"Seo Changbin, a pleasure to meet you." Changbin smiled, shaking Seungmin's hand. "So, are you guys ready to go in? Need help carrying those bags?" Changbin offered.

"We're good to go! How about you, Ji?" Chan looked at Jisung. Who's struggling to take out two suitcases from the trunk.

Changbin chuckled, "Let me get that for you-"

"No need hyung, I can do it I swear!" Jisung insisted, but failed to get the last suitcase out.

"Mhm, of course you can." Changbin laughed.

Jisung sighed in defeat, blushing from embarrassment. "Thanks hyung.."

"No need to be shy, okay? Last thing you know, us four are like sardines, so ease up." Changbin smiled, patting Jisung on the head.

-

"Here we are!" Changbin announced as they walked out of the elevator.

"Dang! Is this a 5 star hotel? Even the hallway looks so elegant." Jisung looked around amused.

"It's nice here." Chan approved.

"Glad you like it. I'm actually the one who suggested JYP to let us stay in one building, since this building is in my family's possession-"

"YOU OWN THIS BUILDING?!" The three said in unison. They can't believe what they just heard.

"Uh- yeah, you can say that I guess..?" Changbin looked at the three confused.

Chan, Jisung, and Seungmin got down on their knees, bowing at Changbin.

"I didn't know you were this rich."

"You can order me around if you must, hyung-nim."

"All hail, the god of wealth."

"Do you prefer to not call me hyung? If so, I'm perfectly fine with it."

The three ranted.

"G-Guys, stand up!" Changbin panicked.

DING

"What.. the?" Felix froze, he has no idea what he's seeing in front of him.

Click

"Nice view! A good reference for my next painting!" Hyunjin squealed, taking a picture of the four idiots on the hallway.

"Please stand up..." Changbin sighed, face palming.

"What's happening here binnie?" Felix laughed, as they approach the group.

"Can you believe that he owns this building?!" Jisung yelled amused.

The three finally stood up.

"Oh yeah! When I first heard it I couldn't believe it either!" Hyunjin laughed.

"Hi, I'm Kim Seungmin." Seungmin stuck his hand out for Felix.

"Hii! You must be Chan hyung's boyfriend?! You're so pretty!" Felix shook Seungmin's hand, then hugged the latter.

"T-Thank you." Seungmin blushed from the compliment.

"Hey hey, hands off." Chan snatched his boyfriend from Felix, making Felix smirk.

"Watch out Chris~" Felix threatened.

"Okay! Enough of these, I took the last room. You guys decide which room you want. The middle or the first." Changbin said.

"Ji, which room do you want?" Chan asked.

"I'll take the first room pleaseee!" Jisung pleaded, running to the front door of the room.

"So that you can sneak out without the others noticing? Clever." Seungmin chuckled.

"Wow, thanks for exposing me that fast!" Jisung said sarcastically.

"Finee, we'll have the middle room." Chan chuckled.

"Yay! Thanks hyung!"

-

"That's everything! Right...?" Jisung sighed, he finally finished organizing his stuff in his room.

He checked his phone, 7:30am.

He decided to check out the balcony, he opened the sliding door and walked out.

"Whoa...." Jisung was left in awe, he was greeted by the cool wind and breath taking view of the city. "This is my favorite place from now on." Jisung leaned to the edge of the balcony, the view relaxing him.

"One last time, I need to be the one who takes you home. Hmm hmm hmm~"

Jisung flinched as he suddenly heard someone humming. "Huh? Where's that coming from..?" He mumbles to himself.

He looked up, he then sees a guy also leaning on the balcony's edge. "Is that..?" Jisung whispered. He looked at the guy carefully, sharp jawline, nose, veiny hands. His eyes then widen when he realized who it was.

He quietly ran back inside his room, trying his best to go unnoticed as he closed the sliding door behind him.

"Lee Minho?! YOU'RE TELLING ME THAT HIS ROOM IS LITERALLY ABOVE MY ROOM?!" Jisung screamed to himself.

This part is kinda short~ Anyways, thank you guys so much for 1k reads!! Thank you all for your support! Today being my birthday and my book reaching 1k reads really makes my day much better, I love you all.<3 I'll do my best to write this book with much more love, stay tuned! xoxo
-seungmongxz