01

*ringg ringg*

"...Hello?"

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK HYUNJIN?" Jisung screamed through the phone making Hyunjin flinch and nearly dropping his phone.

"Han Jisung, I swear i'm gonna kill your ass. THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM? IT'S 7 IN THE MORNING?"

"YOU GAVE ME THE WRONG NUMBER YESTERDAY!"

"I DID NOT!"

"(760) 1**-4**2 ???"

"My number is (760) 1**-4**3 you dumbass." Hyunjin heard pure silence from Jisung's line.

"sigh I told you, your drinking ass ain't gonna do you no good. Fuck you for waking me up for this shit."

Hyunjin hangs up.

"Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckkk" Jisung splashed water on his face, he stared at himself in the mirror, he can't help but sigh at his appearance. Inside the bathroom of the same bar he was at last night, he looks like a mess, unbuttoned shirt, loosened neck tie.

He got out of the bathroom and decided to go back to the dorm.

"Leaving already?" Felix, the owner of the bar, teased the latter.

"Mhm yeah, it's not like I always go here three times a week, and do you really have to ask the same question everytime I leave?" Jisung rolled his eyes, not even bothering to look at Felix.

"Pretty much, did you sleep well in the bathroom?"

"The floor was cold!" Jisung yelled as he walks out of the door.

*knock knock*

Chan opened the door, his eyes are greeted by a dead looking Jisung. "Seriously? How many times do I have to open the door without seeing you looking like a zombie?"

"As long as I am breathing." Jisung said walking past Chan.

"Seriously Han, you need to stop doing this." Chan slammed the door behind him, annoyed at the younger.

"That's like asking a dog to stop barking. It's his lifestyle" Seungmin said blankly not tearing his eyes off the book he is reading.

"Leave me alone, lovebirds." Jisung said entering his room and slamming the door shut.

"I can't with that kid, really." Chan can't help but sigh.

"Leave him be, let his kidneys dissolve."

"Seungmin you're not helping.."

"What? He ain't asking for help anyway, he always shut everybody out." Seungmin looked at the older. "He's a grown man, Chan. He can handle himself."

Chan sighed again, can't help but agree to what his boyfriend said.