09

"I'm home" Minho announced, walking in the dorm.

"How's practice?" Changbin asked, sitting on the couch watching TV.

"It was fine, Hyun didn't attend though." Minho joined Changbin on the couch, taking a sip of Changbin's beer.

"Hey! Get your own beer, there's more in the fridge."

"No thank you, I can't drink too much, I'm going to JYP building tomorrow." Minho sighed.

"Oh? What for?"

"I don't know, maybe another photoshoot."

"Cool."

"Speaking of work, how are you?" Minho looked at Changbin.

"Huh? Wdym?" Changbin looked at the older confused.

"Any new songs you've been working on?"

"Ohh, nah I've got nothing at the moment. There will be an audition next week and unfortunately they chose me to be one of the judges." Changbin sighed, just thinking about it is already tiring him down.

"Wow, lucky you." Minho laughed. "JYP looking for rappers again?"

"Yeah, I heard that there are some good shots who signed up."

"Cool. Did you also hear that the ones who will pass the auditions will be created as a group? AND you will be one of the members." Minho looked at the younger, holding his laugh.

"SAY FUCKING WHAT NOW?!" Changbin yelled in disbelief.

"Not sure though! I just happen to hear some rumors!~" Minho laughed running to his room and locking it, successfully avoiding the tantrum that Changbin will make.

"HYUNG OPEN UP! WHAT GROUP?! I'LL BE IN A GROUP? I DON'T WANT TO BE IN A GROUP!" Changbin knocked to Minho's door.

"I don't know man! Ask Park Jinyoung! Leave my door alone you'll break it!" Minho laughed, hearing Changbin's cries satisfies him.

Minho lied down on his bed, opening his instagram. First thing that comes to his mind is stalk a certain someone that piqued his interest.

-

onedoolset

♡ Liked by hyunjinxzs and 1,000,051 others

Liked by hyunjinxzs and 1,000,051 others

onedoolset Beautiful things cover:)

View all 50,567 comments
i.n.bread You never fail to amaze me with your talents hyung.<3
Reply

onedoolset @i.n.bread I love you innie.
Reply

hyunjinxzs @onedoolset Hey!>:(
Reply

-

hyunjinxzs Told you, I wasn't lying when I said you're also good at singing! Imma teach you how to dance next.>:)
Reply

onedoolset @hyunjinxzs I DON'T KNOW WHY THIS BLEW UP LMFAO.
Reply

hyunjinxzs @onedoolset IT'S CUZ YOU'RE GOOD. DON'T FORGET ME WHEN YOU'RE FINALLY FAMOUS! 😭
Reply

onedoolset @hyunjinxzs Okay don't be dramatic..
Reply

-

kpop_is_life OMG! WHO'S THIS GUY? I WANNA STAN HIM ALREADY!
Reply

-

thatonekpopfan Is he in a kpop group? He sings so well!
Reply

-

hyunjinsno1fan HE'S FRIENDS WITH HYUNJIN?! OMGOMG

-

Minho stared at his phone, watching the man's video for the 10th time now. "Hm, he's good. Maybe drunkards aren't that bad.." Minho mumbled to himself.

"Wait what?! What the fuck am I saying." Minho chuckled at himself in disbelief.

-

onedoolset

leedoesntknow
Nice cover, you sing well.
seen

leedoesntknow
We can chat here on Instagram, don't worry, I talked to hyunjin and it turns out that the pick up line incident was really a mistake.
seen