75

After lunch they headed back to the house. "Are you feeling better about everything?" Len asked. "Yes, thank you Lee. You always have a way to calm my nerves." Kara replied. "Well we are soulmates so that could be the reason I can easily calm your nerves." Lena replied. "What would you like to do now?" Kara asked as they approached the house. "Wanna watch a movie?" Lena asked. "Yea." Kara replied.

Inside the house Maggie and Alex sat on the sofa on their phones and Eliza was in the kitchen. Lena and Kara sat down on the other sofa and put on a movie. "How was your walk?" Maggie asked. "Good." Kara replied as she snuggled closer to Lena. "What are you watching?" Alex asked. "Time Travelers Wife. Wanna join us?" Lena asked. "Sure." Maggie replied. The four of them settled in to watch the movie while Eliza began preparing the food for supper later that night.

After a few movies played to their ends the four girls were called to the kitchen to eat another wonderful homemade meal of backed chicken, mashed potatoes, gravy, and green beans. "How was your day ladies?" Eliza asked looking at Kara and Lena. "Really well. We had a nice long walk and Lee calmed my nerves about college." Kara replied. "Good. What were you four watching that was so funny?" Eliza asked. "Oh that was the new 'Grown Up's' movie." Alex stated.

After dinner Alex and Lena did the dishes once Maggie and Kara cleared the dishes away. After the dishes were done up the whole family returned to the living room now wearing comfortable clothes and began another movie while enjoying popcorn and soda. One movie in Kara and Lena headed off to bed. "Good night girls!" Eliza called. "Good night!" They replied with smiles.