14

In the morning Kara woke up to find herself sprawled out on top of Lena's bare chest. Smiling to herself as memories of last night's shenanigans resurfaced. "I love you Lena Luthor." Kara whispered in her ear. "Mmmumph...I love you too Kara Danvers." A sleepy Lena replied causing the blonde to smile. Kara's attempt to sit up was quickly stopped by Lena's arms pulling her back down. "Too early! More cuddles! May as well get used to it Kara, cause next year you're gonna be permanently bunking with me." Lena stated. "Oh? So that's how it works? Well I'll stay with you as long as you'll have me." Kara replied. "Well that's that, you're stuck with me forever then. I've seen you at home and you're a tidy person, and smart, beautiful, and sexy, and did I say how beautiful you are? So just get used to this morning routine Kara Danvers, cause it's not gonna change soon." Lena exclaimed as she peppered the blondes face with kisses.

Just before tings could get heated up again Alex came into the room. "Kara, mom wants to...oh shit! I need to go burn my eyes out!" Alex yelped as she ran from the room. "I think we should get up now, before anyone else comes in." Kara stated. Lena nodded in agreement as she pulled on a baggy shirt and some boxers before following Kara down to the kitchen. "Good morning everyone! Hope you're all ready to go search for the perfect Christmas tree today!" Eliza exclaimed as she dished out scrambled eggs and toast. "Yea! I can't wait to go!" Lena said smiling back at Eliza. "I knew I was gonna like you! See this is what I'm talking about! Eat up everyone and get cleaned, and remember warm clothes and boots today!" Eliza stated looking at everyone.