16

Several long hours later the tree was loaded onto the suv and they were heading to a local restaurant for lunch. "That wasn't so bad." Lena said as they sat down next to Kara. "Wasn't so bad? I'm not sure how you find it not so bad! Kara took a long time picking out a damn tree." Alex groaned. "I did not." Kara sneered. "Relax dear, you took just enough time to find the perfect tree. It'll look even more perfect when it's decorated." Lena whispered. "Oh get a damn room!" Maggie groaned. "Enough you lot! Now order what you want so we can eat and get home and decorate our tree." Eliza exclaimed causing everyone to instantly shut up.

After their orders were placed everyone began talking amongst themselves. "So Kara what's your five year plan?" Lena asked. "My five year plan?" Kara asked. "Yea, what's your personal plan for the next five years?" Lena asked again. Kara thought for a long moment but before she could answer their food was being sat in front of them. "We'll finish this later Kara." Lena whispered. Kara nodded as she began eating her chicken wrap.

Soon they were back home and setting up the tree in the living room, Kara lay on the floor making sure the trunk was lined up with the stand while Alex and Maggie lined it up. "Easy...easy...a little to the left....ok..now...perfect!" Kara exclaimed as she got up onto her knees only to bump into Lena who sat on the edge of the sofa. Smirking at the blonde Lena's mind began to turn with oh so naughty thoughts of what she wanted to do with her girlfriend.

"Here." Lena said pulling Kara off the floor and on to her lap with a small thud. "Thank you." Kara whispered with a smile that went from one ear to the other. "Now about this five year plan of yours?" Lena whispered. Kara blushed at the question as she avoided eye contact. "I'm waiting Kara.." Lena whispered again. "Get a job at a good newspaper, marriage, and children." Kara replied. Lena smiled at the idea of marriage and children with Kara. "How many kids?" Lena whispered. "Two, but I'm open to three. Why what's your five year plan?" Kara asked. "Taking over as CEO of L corp, marriage, children, possibly four." She replied with a smile. This time it was Kara who had thoughts of marriage and children with Lena.