35

It's now the middle of April which means finals for Lena, Alex and Maggie and more intense practices for Kara. Kara and Lena still talk as much as they can even with their stressful schedules. Kara's now at her softball practice taking her time going over everything with the rest of the team and coaches. "Next month's gonna be tough! We'll be having our Spring sports banquet, along with our practices, the championship, and for you seniors marching practice for June's graduation ceremony. That being said...We want you all to get as much rest as you can everyday you're not practicing. So ice baths, hot showers, plenty of exercise and plenty of protein packed food and drinks. Now! Let's go practice! Kara! You're up to bat first!" The coach states as everyone splits up to start their practice.

Meanwhile in the townhouse near campus three women are sitting around a table with their heads down reading and going over everything they'll need to know before their finals. "I'm starving! Who wants to order something?" Maggie states looking up from the large text book. "Me! Let's order pizzas! Salad for Lena and some drinks!" Alex groaned as she pulls her phone out to place the order.

A little while later their food arrives giving the girls a well needed break from studying. "Who knew majoring in business and minoring in science and bio engineering would be so grueling!" Lena groaned as she poured her container of dressing on to her large salad. "Holy shit! I'm over here worried about my studies to become a doctor and miss smarty pants over here is overloading herself." Alex joked. "One day you will all thank me!" Lena states as she moves her arms in a circle around the table.

"At least I picked a pretty easy set of courses. Criminal Justice, and Forensic Accounting! Next year will be more grueling when I begin my Cyber Security, International Studies and Phycology." Maggie stated. "And next year with Kara here doubling down for her journalism studies." Lena added with a knowing smirk. "Four powerful women making a difference in the world! In more than one way for some." Maggie stated earring a look from Alex. "What? What is that supposed to mean?" Lena asked. Alex and Maggie shared a look before Alex spoke.

"No one's supposed to know this information. So nothing we talk about here can't go beyond these walls. Kara was adopted as you both know, however she wasn't adopted in the usual fashion. She was found by Superman when her pod landed on Earth over five years ago. Her real name is Kara Zar El. She's from a destroyed planet named Krypton. She wears her glasses that are lined with lead so they can weaken her powers. She plays sports with a hidden bracelet on so her powers are heavily dampened. She wants to become a report because that's what her cousin Cal El does, that way she can become a superhero in National City when the time is right." Alex explained. "Ok. What type of powers does she have?" Lena asked. "So far she has heat vision, freeze breath, super strength, speed and the capability to fly." Maggie added.

Lena just looked at them with a blank stare. "Don't think bad of her. It was my mom and dad's idea not to tell anyone about her abilities. For the most part she's a normal girl who really loves you Lena." Alex stated. "Oh? I'm not thinking anything bad about her, not at all. I think it's wonderful that she has these abilities, and when I run L Corp I'll make her a suit specifically for her." Lena states. A wave of relief rushed over the two other women. "And for the record I love your sister more than anything. So you don't have to worry Alex. I'm not gonna hurt her." Lena replied.