59

After getting changed into their bikinis Kara and Lena grabbed their double tube and headed for the rest of the gang. "Our tent looks good darling. I can't wait to ravish you in it later." Lena whispered causing Kara to blush as they walked along. "You ok Kar?" Sam asked. "Yup! I'm perfectly fine." Kara replied as she held Lena's hand and continued walking by. "A double tube...really?" Sam asked. "Do you have a problem?" Lena asked. "No..it just seems a little ridiculous thats all." Sam replied. "Sam! Shut up! Leave me and my girlfriend alone!" Kara snapped having heard enough of the petty comments. Sam didn't reply instead she just turned around disappearing into a group of people.

"Come on everyone! Let's get tubing!" James called out as he lead the way to the river. "Did you grab the drinks?" Kara asked looking at Alex and Maggie. "Got em right here in our floating cooler. Let's get in the river little Danvers!" Maggie teased. Everyone began getting into their tubes Kara holing theirs so Lena could sit down first. "Ok darling go ahead and sit, I'll keep it still."  Lena cooed as the blonde took her sat next to her. Alex tossed them some drinks and some snacks to put in the middle of their tubes. "Ready darling?" Lena asked as she pushed off the side of the bank.

Everyone began floating down the river laughing and talking. Lena held on to Kara's hand as they bobbed along talking about the upcoming Hawaii trip post graduation. "I'm so excited Lee! I can't wait! No one to make snooty comments in Hawaii." Kara stated as Sam went drifting by them. "You're going to Hawaii after graduation?" Sam asked. "Yes! It's my graduation gift to Kara. It's not everyday one's girlfriend is graduating." Lena replied.

As they bobbed along Winn made his way towards the Danvers gang. "Hey guys! Hey Lena!" Winn greeted. "Hello Winn! Are you enjoying your skip day?" Lena asked. "Yes! It's amazing!" He replied as the current began speeding up causing them to float along faster.