Bonus Chapter: Escaped Convicts

Meanwhile Zeng lead Naoto to the Palace where Yu was supposed to be at.
Zeng: The stranger should be inside.
Naoto: thank you.
Soon Three cloaked individuals were behind the gate hiding.
Bandit Leader: Xun, Quan let's move.
That was when Naoto Sensed a presence
Naoto: Get inside quickly!
Zeng listened and ran inside as Naoto points her gun at the 3 intruders who are entering the training ground.
Zhao: hey there. we're not gonna fight you We just wanna talk.

It was the afternoon, the five Persona users, Viper, Crane, Mantis and Monkey were on the roof watching the sun
Viper: So tell us about these "Personas"
Yu: Well you see Personas are manifestations of a person's personality. We gain them from our Shadows. And each one is named after a mythological creature or a historical figure. Like this one for example.
Yu holds out a floating card
Yu: Persona!
Yu crushed the card as his signature Persona appeared

"This is Izanagi, one of the ancient gods who existed before Japan was formed" Yu explained before his summoned persona disappeared

Monkey: So quick question. How do you have so many of these Personas up your sleeves?
Yukiko: Because Narukami-kun has something called the Wild Card, it allows him to wield more than one Persona.
Chie: By the way you guys were really strong.
Yukiko: Yeah if not for our personas you probably would've beaten us in a blink of an eye.
Yosuke: Come to think of it... we still don't know how we can use our Personas here or why we're even here.
Kanji: Huh? Yeah I guess your right... But man the real shame here is that I wasn't able to snuggle that cat.
Yosuke: FORGET ABOUT THE CAT ALREADY! Have you not noticed that we've constantly been treated harshly by Shifu-san? At least pretend to be worried.
Mantis: Yeah if Tigress heard you say that, she would've broken your finger.
Kanji: Say that to my face you little pest!
"Kanji-Kun, that's enough!" Chie said as she tries to hold Kanji back.
Kanji: The bigger issue here is why we're even here in the first place.
Yosuke: That's what we're trying to figure out. Catch up man! But Honestly it's kinda nice that we're together like this. Even if Kanji is useless for coming up with a plan.
Yukiko: That's true if Naoto were here things would be completely different.
Yu: She's over there!
Chie: Huh? Wait. Where Really?!
Yu: Just ahead take a look.
The other Persona Users looked over and saw Naoto surrounded by 3 individuals all three of them were cloaked.
Yukiko: I see her! with... 3 people all three of them seemed to be cloaked, it seems like they're talking.
Yosuke: Hmm... if we head over we'll be spotted and...
Yosuke noticed that Kanji was missing.
Yosuke: Wait who's missing?
The four Persona Users and the Furious Four looked and Saw Kanji running over to Naoto.
Kanji: Yo Naoto! What are you doing on your own like that!? Be careful!
Yosuke: Look who's talking, wait Kanji if you get too close to Naoto-!
"Tch. Let's go!" Yu said before he and the others jumped down the roof..
Naoto: Sorry, But I don't have this amulet you're talking about, however it's possible that I can help you find it, can you tell me more?
'So you're playing dumb! Don't lie to us!" The first Bandit said as he gripped the Detective Prince's shirt.
Bandit Leader: Quan, She said she doesn't know.
Quan: But Zhao-
Zhao: No buts!
"Looks like talking to this person was a complete waste of time" Quan said before he removed his grip.
Kanji: Hey Naoto!
Naoto: Tatsumi-kun? Why are you here!?
Kanji: Don't worry about that you ok?
Naoto: I... I am..! I just didn't expect that you would be here Tatsumi-kun You caught me as I was asking these people for information.
Yosuke: Naoto!
Naoto: How many of you are here? And it's good to see you Narukami-senpai.
Yu: I'm Glad You're safe Naoto.
Naoto: Likewise, Is this all of us? Interesting.
Yu: This is everybody we found so far.
Naoto: I see, for my part I suddenly found myself in this place and started to explore that's how I found myself here. You're the first familiar faces I've seen.
Chie: Did they attack you or anything?
Naoto: No I didn't run into any issues. I did discover that this is not the TV World though
Yukiko: Well Naoto, Turns out you're actually in China
Naoto: China?
Monkey: This another friend of yours?
Yu: Oh right, this is Naoto Shirogane.
Naoto: looks like you made some new friends. Pleasure to meet you all.
Zhao: Boys... looks like we'll be getting that artifact after all...
Yosuke: Wait a minute! I think I remember these guys!
The three individuals tossed aside their cloaks revealing themselves as the bandits that Yu and Yosuke Encountered.
Bandit Leader: Did you miss us? Now hand over that amulet of yours.
Naoto: Wha-!?
Yosuke: Ugh... I knew it!
Kanji: You know these bastards?
Yosuke: Yeah these guys wanted to take the Dragon Amulet from Narukami ever since we arrived here.
Yu: How did you escape?
Zhao: You think we're gonna tell you? Besides what's more important is getting that amulet you have.
Chie: how are you gonna do that? You guys are outnumbered 10 against 3!
Zhao: You're the ones that are outnumbered.
Kanji: What are you-?
The 10 fighters looked around and saw several bandits surround them.
Naoto: We're.... Surrounded!?
Chie: Any ideas Narukami-Kun?
"I say we whoop their asses." Kanji smirked as he cracked his knuckles.
Yu: I agree with Kanji that way we can get some answers from those three.
Crane: Yeah I know, hate to say this but a fair fight might not cut it.
Yu: We just need to work together, I can't guarantee how long we'll last though.
Crane: Fine with us besides we already have absolute confidence in you now that you're our friend.
Yu: What a coincidence the feeling's mutual. alright get ready everyone!
The Furious Four got into their fighting positions while the Persona Users held up their respective cards.
The bandits attack the 10 fighters as the 10 fighters charge at each of them.