Bonus Chapter: Detective Prince

Meanwhile a young detective with a blue hat, blue hair and a detective uniform was walking through the streets,
This was Naoto Shirogane.
Soon her phone rang as she answered her phone the person she was talking to had long red hair with a white coat.
She was talking to the Queen of Executions Mitsuru Kirijo.
Naoto: Hello?
Mitsuru: Naoto-kun, glad you picked up.
Naoto: Kirijo-San, did something happen?
Mitsuru: Yes We lost Labrys
Naoto: What? Labrys-san went missing?
Mitsuru: Yes, she was with us while we were fighting Shadows until someone or something took her, so I'm counting on you to find her.
"Don't worry, I'll do what I can to find her." Naoto said
"You have my thanks, Good luck." Mitsuru said before she hung up as Naoto did the same.
"Where are you Narukami-kun?" Naoto thought to herself.
Merchant: Someone stop him!
Naoto looked over and saw a thief stealing a necklace.
Naoto trips the thief causing him to fall. As the necklace was knocked out of his hands and Naoto catches it.
Naoto: Excuse me, is this yours?" Naoto asked when she gave the merchant the necklace the thief stole.
Merchant: Oh yes! Thank you stranger!
Naoto: Happy to help.
Naoto then saw a goose flying towards the Jade Palace.
Naoto's mind: Who is that? Maybe I could get some answers from him.
Naoto decided to follow the goose,
Naoto: Excuse me?
"Huh? Who are you?" Zheng asked, panicked to see an outsider before he fell on the ground..
Naoto: Calm down. I just want to talk.
Zeng: Um... ok.
Naoto: I'm looking for a certain friend, he has Silver hair and a school uniform.
Zeng: Oh Yes, you're talking about the Stranger.
Naoto: Stranger?
Zeng: Yes. He's at the Jade Palace with his friends.
"Really? Can you take me to him?" Naoto asked.
Zeng: Y-yes of course follow me.
Naoto Follows Zeng to the Jade Palace, on her way up, she saw a Panda falling down the stairs.
(Sorry for the short Chapter. Just needed a break from working on the previous chapter)