Chapter 10: Training Day

Viper: good morning Amagi
Yukiko: Good morning Viper-kun what's going on?
Viper: Shifu is about to come in at any minute just follow my lead.
Yukiko: ok
The morning gong rang as the Furious Five, Chie, and Yukiko all came out of their rooms.
Furious Five/Chie and Yukiko: Good morning master!
Shifu: Panda, Stranger! Wake up!
Shifu: They quit...
Chie: what? Narukami-kun and Hanamura would never do that.
Shifu, the furious five, and the two persona users were walking up the training hall doors.
Viper: What do we do now master? With the Panda and those two strangers gone? Who will become the Dragon Warrior?
Shifu: All we can do is Resume our training and trust in time the Dragon Warrior will be revealed.
Meanwhile, outside, Po was doing some stretches while Yosuke and Yu were planning to have a sparring match
Yosuke: Narukami, are you sure that this is a good idea? You know for us using our Personas to spar?
Yu: Yeah, we need to show Shifu-san that I'm qualified as a dragon warrior.
Yosuke: alright partner, Ready?
Yu: Yeah, don't hold back.
Yu and Yosuke held out their respective cards
Yu and Yosuke: PERSONA!
As they called out their Personas, Izanagi and Jiraiya traded blows with each other
They fired out their element attacks Izanagi fired Zio and Jiraiya fired Garu
Shifu: What are you three doing?
Yu and Yosuke looked over and saw Shifu with the Furious Five, Chie, and Yukiko as Izanagi and Jiraiya disappeared
Shifu was still not happy that Po and Yu were still here. But he was quite intrigued about Narukami's power. While Chie and Yukiko sighed in relief,
Po: Hey uh.. good morning master I just thought I'd warm up a bit.
Yosuke: Oh um... Narukami and I were just sparring using our Personas.
Shifu: I can see that.
"As for you, You're Stuck.." Shifu said as he shifted his attention to Po
Po: Wha? Stuck? Does this look stuck to you? ...Yeah I'm stuck.
Shifu: Help him.
Crane: Oh dear.
Crane walks over to help Po and helps him by grabbing Po's waistband and pulling him up by flapping his wings.
Po: Maybe on three, one two-
Crane then pulls Po up.
Po: Thank you.
Crane: Don't mention it
Po: No I really appreciate-
Crane: Ever.
Shifu: You thought you could learn to do a full split in one night? It takes years to develop one's flexibility And years to apply it in combat.
Shifu throws the board in the air as Tigress leaps up a executes a perfectly split kick leaving Chie and Po awestruck.
Chie's mind: So cool!
When she landed she glared at Po, Yu, and Yosuke before walking to Shifu's side
Still awestruck Po picks up the splintered chunk and hides it behind his back.
Shifu: Put that down! The only souvenirs we collect are bloody knuckles and broken bones.
Yosuke: ok this guy is really pissing me off.
Yu: I know, we'll just have to hang in there a little longer, and hopefully get some answers from him.
At the entrance of the palace, a man with Blond hair wearing a school uniform with a long shirt with a skull,  This was Kanji Tatsumi.
When he stepped out he saw a fluffy Tiger.
Kanji: So fluffy..!
Kanji tiptoes toward his target slowly so he won't get caught,
Kanji: I... I wanna touch it...!
Kanji snuck up behind Tigress slowly so he could try to pet her. But Tigress noticed as she struck his stomach and puts him in an armlock.
Kanji: Ow..! The hell was that for!?
Tigress: What were you trying to do?
Yu: Wait, Kanji?!
Monkey: Is he a friend of yours?
Yosuke: yep turns out he's another Persona user like us.
Yukiko: Hey Kanji-Kun stop! if you continue to try and pet her you'll suffer an embarrassing punishment!
Kanji: Who cares I just want to give this fluffy cat a- huh? Senpai? What are you guys doing here?
Yu: Kanji it's good to see you're ok, you alright?
Kanji: Eh? I guess I am... But why are all of you here?
Yosuke: Why are we Here!? Why are you here?
Kanji: Well I suddenly found myself inside this weird-ass world, and then I saw this super fluffy cat walking around and- Ow!
"Do I look like a cat to you?" Tigress after she tightened her grip.
Yukiko: Listen Tigress-San, Kanji-kun is one of our friends, So could you please let go of our friend?
As Tigress scoffed she frees Kanji from her arm lock.
Kanji: Damn... For a tiger, she's got a really strong grip,
Mantis: You're lucky she didn't break your arm.
"What was that!? If you ain't fluffy then you can shut the hell up!" Kanji snapped.
Chie: Enough fighting! Just listen ok? Kanji may look a little scary, but he's actually a really great guy and he loves cute things. Well... even if he does look really scary.
"Did you really have to hit the "scary" thing twice? Aren't you supposed to be defending me here?" Kanji asked.
Shifu sighed, disgusted that there was another "stranger" like Yu Narukami.
Yu: Shifu-San I have a request.
Shifu: What is it, stranger?
Yu: How about we do this 5 on 5?
Yosuke: Wait, are we going to take them all on at once?
Yu: No, What I'm saying is that my team versus your students 1 on 1 in each round.
Shifu: I'm listening...
Yu: If we win 5 matches we can stay,
Shifu: That would make sense since there are 5 of you strangers. Very well I suppose I'll humor you.
Yosuke: So what happens if we lose?
Shifu: Then a painful, harsh punishment awaits all of you.
Yosuke: Punishments!? Ok Painful I get but do they have to be harsh? What are you gonna do to us?
Chie: Hanamura Calm down! This could be our chance to show Shifu-san that Narukami is worthy of being a Dragon warrior.
Yukiko: So Um, We can use our Personas, right?
Shifu: Yes.
Yosuke: Alright sounds good to me.
Shifu: Let's begin.
Chie: Watch and learn Po-Chan you're about to see what a Persona user can really do.
Shifu's mind: You better not disappoint me, Stranger.