Bonus Chapter: New Friendship

Yu was following the others back into their rooms.
Yosuke: What heck was that!?
"I don't know, there was a voice in my head, telling me to use the Dragon Amulet, and once I used it that Persona we found was fighting ruthlessly against Tigress-San, It's like I couldn't control it." Yu explained.
Chie: Yeah that's true, I mean Narukami-kun was trying so hard to stop that Persona from killing Tigress-san
They continued to talk, Until Yu heard a voice in his head.
???: Stop before we join the others there is something I must speak to you about. alone.
Yu: alright.
Yu stopped to where he was as Yukiko looked back.
Yukiko: Narukami-kun aren't you coming with us?
Yu: You go on ahead I'll join up with you.
Yu steps outside for a bit and enters the The Jade Palace training grounds
The Dragon Amulet glowed a bright light as the Persona appeared from the amulet

Yu steps outside for a bit and enters the The Jade Palace training groundsThe Dragon Amulet glowed a bright light as the Persona appeared from the amulet

Yu: Your the voice from my head from earlier. That was you!?
Lu Bu: Indeed, I am Lu Bu, China's strongest and most feared warrior
Yu: I never seen a Persona talk before.
The Furious Five were on their way back to their rooms when the 4 of them were concerned if Yu was joining them.
Crane: Isn't the stranger coming with us?
Mantis: I say we spy on him.
Viper, Crane Monkey and Mantis hid behind a wall and peeked out and saw Yu with the same Persona that tried to murder Tigress.
"That's the one that almost killed Tigress" Crane said as he pointed at the Persona.
Viper: Shh we don't want the stranger to hear us!
Yu: You were about to kill Tigress-San. If it weren't for me she would have died. Why?
Lu Bu: She was treating you poorly I could not let that happen. She needed to be disciplined Nothing more.
Yu: but you didn't have to go that far. Look, even though Tigress-San doesn't like me and Shifu-San maybe suspicious of me becoming the Dragon Warrior. I still care about them. Even the other members of the Furious Five. I consider them friends as well.
Lu Bu: I see...
Yu: So I have proposal please don't kill any of my friends. Will you be able to do that?
Lu Bu: I cannot promise you that, but I shall do my best.
Yu: Thanks, I'll be counting on you.
With that Lu Bu disappeared back into the Amulet.
Crane: Wow, that's was... something.
Yu turned around and Saw Viper, Cran, Monkey and Mantis walking towards him.
Yu: How long have been guys been watching me?
Mantis: for a while, but I did hear the part where you cared about all of us.
Monkey: So is it true? do you really care about us?
Yu: Yes I do.
Crane: I'm... Glad to hear that.
Mantis: You know I have to admit, your different from the Panda.
Yu: What makes you say that?
Viper: Well, you take being a Dragon Warrior seriously, and you care deeply about your friends.
Monkey: Say maybe later on you could teach us about those Personas.
Yu: That sounds great.
Crane: Good, Now come on, everyone else is waiting inside.
Yu followed the others back inside, as he smiled to himself, considering that Viper, Crane, Mantis and Monkey trust him.