Chapter 8: Training Room.

Shifu opened the doors to the training hall as Chie and Po looked around in amazement. Each member was doing a course, Crane was deflecting arrows on a jade-colored turtle shell. Mantis was weaving his way through the wooden crocodiles, Viper was evading the fire from the Field of Fiery Death. Monkey was swinging across the 7 talon rings, and Tigress was dodging the spiked clubs as she smashed one of them with her bare hands. The same one hits Po making him fall backwards.
Yu: Po-Chan, are you alright?
"Yeah, I'm alright," Po replies before he is helped up by Yu and Yosuke.
Shifu: Let's begin.
Po: Wait, wait, wait Now!?
Shifu: Yes. Now. Unless you two think that the Great Master Oogway was wrong-
"Listen Shifu-San all due to respect, but it wasn't your decision to make us dragon warriors," Yu interrupted
Po: Oh okay. Well, we don't know if we can do all those moves.
"Maybe Satonaka could," Yosuke muttered.
Shifu: Well, if we don't try we'll never know will we?
Po: Uh, yeah it's just... maybe we can find something more suited for our level.
"And what level is that?" Shifu asked.
Po: Well ya know... I'm not a master, but uh... let's just start at Zero, Level zero.
Yu: Level... zero?
"There's no such thing as level zero," Shifu said as he chuckled
"Hey! Maybe we can start with that?" Po asked as he pointed at the bandit training dummy.
Yosuke: Oh he's not serious!
That? We use that for training children and for propping the door open when it's hot. But if you insist.
As the Furious Five came over, Yukiko bowed to them.
Po: Whoa the Furious Five you're so much bigger than your action figures! Except for you Mantis, you're still the same.
Yosuke: Wait those are the Furious Five!?
Yukiko: Oh forgot to introduce you guys, this is Viper-Chan, Tigress-San, Monkey-Kun, Mantis-San, and Crane-Kun.
Yu: Pleasure to meet you all. I'm Yu Narukami,
Yosuke: Names Yosuke Hanamura
Chie: I'm Chie Satonaka.
Shifu: Go ahead Panda and stranger. Show us what you can do.
Yosuke: Why the hell do you keep Narukami "stranger", why can't you just call him his real name?
Shifu whacks Yosuke with his cane after Yosuke cussed at him
Shifu: What did I say about language?
Yukiko then came between Shifu and Yosuke
Yukiko: Sorry about that, I hope you can forgive Hanamura-kun's behavior, he can be like that sometimes.
Shifu: ...Sounds reasonable
"Yu, why don't you go first?" Po asked as he pushed Narukami in front of the dummy.
Yu: huh?
Shifu: You're letting the stranger go first?
Chie: You'll be impressed at what Narukami-Kun can do.
Shifu: Very well. Show us.
Yu takes a deep breath before he holds up a glowing card.
"...Come, Izanagi!" Yu said before he crushed the card.
Soon Yu's persona instantly appeared.

Izanagi then fired an electric blast at the dummy causing it to move back a few feet

The Furious Five were surprised yet impressed, they had never seen a power like that before in action, although Yukiko did explain it to them
"Amagi what was that thing the stranger summoned?" Shifu asked.
Yukiko: Oh that was a Persona, turns out, Hanamura-Kun, Chie and I wield one as well.
Shifu: I see...
Yosuke: Admit it Shifu-San, you're impressed.
They were right, Shifu was impressed, well he was slightly impressed.
Shifu: Panda now it's your turn
"Hey, can I speak to you three?" Yukiko asked
Chie: Yeah sure what is it, Yukiko?
The 4 persona users gathered around each other after Izanagi disappears
Yukiko: I saw that item Narukami was holding when he showed it to Shifu-San.
Chie: Wait you know about the item Narukami found?
Yukiko: yes it should be right... here.
Yukiko opened the book she borrowed and flipped a few pages until she stopped at the artifact that looked like a green amulet with a dragon engraved on it.

Chie: That's the same one Narukami has!
Yosuke: Shh! Don't let them hear you!
"Only one thing for sure though. This artifact might be connected somehow." Yu said as he took out the artifact.
Crane: What are you four talking about over there?
"Oh, nothing important," Yosuke said as he quickly closed the book.
Shifu: Just Hit it!
The 4 persona users quickly turned around and saw Po was about to hit the training dummy after Yu put away the artifact.
Po did a light punch to the training dummy.
Shifu: Why don't you try that again a little harder?
Po did just that before he looked back with a smirk his face
Po: How's that-?
However, the bandit dummy hits Po hard knocking him on the first course.
Yosuke: This Isn't gonna end well...
While Po was struggling with each obstacle Chie wanted to ask Yukiko something
"Hey Yukiko, when did you learn about that artifact Narukami-kun found?" Chie whispered to Yukiko
"I found it at the library" Yukiko responded
Yosuke: Did you find out the name of it?
Yukiko: Not sure but maybe Oogway-San might know.
Chie: Oogway-San?
Yukiko: he's the wise tortoise and he's the Great Master.
Yu: I heard Shifu-San told us that name before, maybe Oogway-San might give us the answers
Yosuke: Also we need to find another thing, why is Narukami the only one who can touch it?
When the 4 persona users ended their discussion they saw Po all burnt and wrecked from the obstacles
Po: How did I do?
Shifu: there is now a level zero.