Bonus Chapter, Yukiko's bond with the Furious Five

After being permitted by Shifu, Yukiko looked around the Jade Palace. She was not allowed to leave the palace, but she was allowed to explore the Jade Palace.
First, she went to the library look read some history about Kung fu and artifacts,
She stops on a page that looks like a green medallion with a dragon in front of it. (Note it's the same medallion that Yu Narukami has)
She decides to visit the training room after she leaves the library with the book she was reading a while ago. She took a deep breath before she opened the doors to the training room and saw 5 animals training.
Tigress noticed the intruder and she immediately entered her fighting position.
Tigress: Who are you and what are you doing here?
Yukiko: Oh, my apologies for startling you. My name's Yukiko Amagi, Shifu-san sent me here.
Tigress: Are you sure you're not a trespasser?
Yukiko: Of course not, I'm actually not from here,
Crane: Well that explains the weird clothes you have on, So how did you get here?
Yukiko: Well I got seperated from my friends after I arrived here.
Tigress: does Master Shifu know that you're here?
Yukiko: Yes as long as I don't leave the Jade Palace.
Tigress: So why are you here?
"I was hoping if I could watch all of you train." Yukiko asked.
Viper: Let's at least give her a chance.
Tigress: Fine As long as you don't cause any trouble.
Yukiko walks over to a wall and sits down watching the Furious Five Training,
Yukiko: So what are you all training for?
"We're training for the dragon festival. Master Oogway will choose which of us is worthy of becoming the Dragon Warrior." Monkey explained while dodging the obstacles
Yukiko: That's interesting.
Crane: Hey Amagi, quick question. care to join us for some training?
Yukiko: Oh sorry I don't train in the art of Kung fu,  but I do have a friend who likes Kung-fu.
Viper: If you don't train in the art of Kung Fu, then what do you do?
Yukiko: I'm actually a Persona user.
The Furious Five didnt know what a Persona was so Yukiko decided to demonstrate
Yukiko: Here I'll show you.
The Furious Five were curious about what Yukiko can do so they stopped training and watched her. Yukiko then holds up a floating card
"Come forth... Konohana Sakuya!" Yukiko said before she crushed the card
A graceful feminine being with bright red skin, with its hands holding feathered fans.
This was Yukiko's Persona, Konohana Sakuya.

The Furious Five were amazed at what Yukiko can do

Mantis: Woah what is that?
Yukiko: Oh this is called a Persona.
Crane: She could be Furious Five material.
that was when a Goose came in to notify The Furious Five and Yukiko that the Dragon Festival was about to begin.
Goose: The festival's about to start. And Amagi, Shifu would like you to join him.
Yukiko nods as herself and the furious five head out.
"Good luck!" Yukiko said to the Furious Five.